Couple of questions about m3i zero

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by IAmTheRad, Aug 6, 2009.

1. IAmTheRad
    OP

IAmTheRad GBAtemp Regular

Aug 7, 2006
    Canada
    I ordered an m3i zero from kickgaming today, and I'm wondering that if I have a DS lite and the GBA expansion slot, if I can use GBA games with the expansion. Now if you're going "why didn't you buy something that doesn't need DSi support," well, I'm planning on buying a DSi in September.

Also, if GBA is supported with the expansion, how would I run them on the M3i Zero? Do they require patching or just put them on the cart and let it run like that.

Finally, is there a high compatability with the cart, like all current day games run?

2. BoxShot

BoxShot Chiyo-chan :3

Dec 18, 2008
    United States
    Middle of the ocean.
    Yes you can use the expansion.
    You just run the rom on the M3i0
    I'm pretty sure it has high compatibility with games. (minus the newest ones I guess)

3. cngamemart

cngamemart Banned

Banned
    Jul 30, 2009
    Switzerland
    it could be solved

[​IMG]

4. kobykaan

kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

Aug 27, 2007
    Yeah as above works fine .... well It did with my Lite ......until I got my DSi then I just could not find a slot anywhere to put it in!!! [​IMG]

But seriously it works with the lite and if you have a phat sized version works with that one too I tested [​IMG]

5. IAmTheRad
    OP

Aug 7, 2006
    Canada
    A couple more questions emerged. I'm wondering if a few games before that have had protection that you need a code (or patching the rom) on other carts work without the codes.

Essentially I'm mostly concerned about the FFCC games, since I know those had problems.

Also, would a Class 4 Kingston 8GB cart be fast enough for the castlevanias and GTA:CW without speed issues?

One other thing. Other carts I've used did not have cheat support. What cheat support does the M3i Zero have?

6. cngamemart

cngamemart Banned

Banned
    Jul 30, 2009
    Switzerland
    you are in trouble actully [​IMG]

7. IAmTheRad
    OP

Aug 7, 2006
    Canada
    Your two "answers" have told me absolutely nothing at all. Could I get a straight answer for once?

And I'm also going to point out that it's an Class 4 Kingston 8GB MicroSD card.