Could you survive in a yandere love triangle

Do you think you could survive an entire year in a yandere love triangle with 2 hot yanderes?

• Yes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • What's a Yandere?

Votes: 11 73.3%

• Total voters

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i'll probably die at day one. depends on how much i love them, i might offer myself to be killed if one of them want to.

but then again, i have a strong feeling of regret on what i might miss if i'm alive. so probably not.

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
depends on how crazy they are. It's likely one would kill the other sooner or later, so I suppose I could survive ONE hot yandere. If one DIDN'T kill the other, though, they'd both want me dead for not being faithful to either, so I'd be screwed. of course, seeing as Naya has the TVtropes "Yandere" page image in his/her sig, I'd think (s)he'd know more about it.

In all honesty, there's no way of telling.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Jolan said:
Definitely. I've read enough to know what to do and what not to do.
I'd be scared if one of them had a phone that told her everything regarding me..IN THE FUTURE.
eh? Gasai Yuno? she's mine.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To all those that say "What's a Yandere?" freaking google it, it's very easy to find what it is.

Xuphor

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narayan said:
Xuphor said:
Considering I AM a Yandere, I'd say I could.
could you tell us what happened to your past or present boyfriend/s?

I'm not joking, I take a lot of medicines. If I stop taking them for a couple days, I really do get violently psychotic suddenly, on literally whoever's near me at the time. Considering how boyfriends tend to gravitate around a girl they like (don't lie, guys), they often are the ones closest.
Thankfully nothing's happened in the past 4 years that caused me to stop my medication.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
ahh, that's hard. not to be rude, offensive or something but, i'm curious on how 'voilent' you become. sorry.

Xuphor

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narayan said:
ahh, that's hard. not to be rude, offensive or something but, i'm curious on how 'voilent' you become. sorry.

Um.... I didn't typo that, that lame attempt at a joke is even worse. Notice my post is edited at 10:20 (to add the last sentence), but your "Voilent" post is 10:23.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm sure he didn't meant to to it. Just spelt violent wrong. If I were asking the same question I would also put violent in inverted commas.

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
i don't really get what you two are saying, i'm a bit confused since i still haven't mastered the english language but, what i meant was i want to see what you do when you say violent. would you break things, kill people, to what extremities is your 'violent'.

i simply want to know, what will i do after i see what will happen if you become violent? i dunno, i just want to know. hehehe. that's why i said not to be rude or seomthing. because i think it's not right to ask like that.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
no, your question was fine (usually) it's just Xuphor spelt violent wrong the first time and spelt it 'voilent' Then, as you copied this spelling I presume Xuphor took it as if you were making a joke.

Xuphor

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wizerzak said:
no, your question was fine (usually) it's just Xuphor spelt violent wrong the first time and spelt it 'voilent' Then, as you copied this spelling I presume Xuphor took it as if you were making a joke.

For the love of God, NO I DIDN'T. I never ONCE spelt it wrong. Narayan spelt it wrong, which I misunderstood as them intending to mock a typo I never made.

Xuphor

Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Narayan said:
so it was my fault then... any way to make it up?
Nah, I'm too quick to temper, even when on my medicines, it's my fault
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is it difficult?