Hacking Could this be used for IOSU exploit/ Wii u CFW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

baileyscream

Trophies
XP
Country
What's a CFW
sorry just wondered what it was like to ask that question [emoji13]

Sent from my hand using Tapatalk and magic

Reactions: KiiWii
D

Deleted User

Next time, get a decent amount of information before posting. Thank you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

however, iosuhax may work...who knows?

Reactions: netovsk

baileyscream

Trophies
XP
Country
Custom Firmware, will allow us to modify the firmware to disable security checks, install homebrew to the menu, etc
Custom firmware will allow us to modify the firmware?
Isn't cfw the same as mfw to start with [emoji12]

baileyscream

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah, that's basically it
A true customised firmware is one built from the ground up
A modified firmware is a pre-built firmware altered to include or remove function(s)
End result of both is usually for the same gain
There is no way a cfw can create a mfw is why I quoted that post

And I was just taking the Micky in my first post
I have some experience in cfw's / mfw's [emoji13]

Last edited by baileyscream,

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Kafluke,
Reactions: FaTaL_ErRoR

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys actually wanna help out Im gonna tell ya how.
A simple first part of kafluke's post would work perfectly. As in Old news. Then the link to the already posted information.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/smeas-iosuhax.424817/
Then (this next part is very difficult, so take some notes) simply report the post as already answered and linked the op if you would be so kind to close this thread before it turns ugly it would be greatly appreciated.
Problem solved, one of this sites fantastic mods/admin will swoop in and lock the thread and maybe even move it to eof or delete it all together.
No need to harp on new people. People use google and find things they think maybe only they found. I know this is not how things are found but new people obviously don't. There is no need to be rude to people. You could do all this and then be so kind to inform these people to not post things already posted. And maybe even go the extra mile and show them how to use the search feature on this site. Or even to scroll down when google searching because this site pops up about the third or fourth result for this particular smeas-iosuhax.
People that actually develop things also read how rude users of their products are. Who wants to share private exploits with rude people?....I'll answer that hardly anyone. Be a little helpful guys. Is that too much to ask?

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys actually wanna help out Im gonna tell ya how.
A simple first part of kafluke's post would work perfectly. As in Old news. Then the link to the already posted information.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/smeas-iosuhax.424817/
Then (this next part is very difficult, so take some notes) simply report the post as already answered and linked the op if you would be so kind to close this thread before it turns ugly it would be greatly appreciated.
Problem solved, one of this sites fantastic mods/admin will swoop in and lock the thread and maybe even move it to eof or delete it all together.
No need to harp on new people. People use google and find things they think maybe only they found. I know this is not how things are found but new people obviously don't. There is no need to be rude to people. You could do all this and then be so kind to inform these people to not post things already posted. And maybe even go the extra mile and show them how to use the search feature on this site. Or even to scroll down when google searching because this site pops up about the third or fourth result for this particular smeas-iosuhax.
People that actually develop things also read how rude users of their products are. Who wants to share private exploits with rude people?....I'll answer that hardly anyone. Be a little helpful guys. Is that too much to ask?
I certainly hope you're not going on about me. I didn't think anything in my reply was rude. I was generally trying to help a user understand that there are better ways to find answers. I recommended searching first and then posting a question in an already existing thread rather than creating a new one. I've tried to be as helpful as I can and have patience. I even created a thread that I could link people to that explains the in's and out's of how to look at the stickies and then search. It's positive and non judgmental but I was blasted for it. I used to just link people to this when they asked questions that have already been answered but that seemed to piss people off just as much.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/readme-first-before-posting-anything.421788/

I really don't think there is any good way to try and direct users to existing resources without someone taking offense at it. This is 2016 however, most entitled generation of gamers ever. Everyone gets there feelings hurt even when you try and genuinely help.

D

Deleted User

If your a noob, please don't try to show us something new or innovative unless it really is. Because we have probably already seen it.

Reactions: Swiftloke

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
NOTE
Only use the iosuhax if you know about developing
You'll will break your wii u if you aren't sure what are you doing
If you know and wanna try , i recommend you get another wii u in case something bricks

oh and when u do it, don't say its coming for xmas and then delay to just disappear in march xdxdxd

Reactions: Deleted User

CJB100

Programmer, Media Producer, Hardware Repair
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I certainly hope you're not going on about me. I didn't think anything in my reply was rude. I was generally trying to help a user understand that there are better ways to find answers. I recommended searching first and then posting a question in an already existing thread rather than creating a new one. I've tried to be as helpful as I can and have patience. I even created a thread that I could link people to that explains the in's and out's of how to look at the stickies and then search. It's positive and non judgmental but I was blasted for it. I used to just link people to this when they asked questions that have already been answered but that seemed to piss people off just as much.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/readme-first-before-posting-anything.421788/

I really don't think there is any good way to try and direct users to existing resources without someone taking offense at it. This is 2016 however, most entitled generation of gamers ever. Everyone gets there feelings hurt even when you try and genuinely help.

I believe @FaTaL_ErRoR was referencing your post in a positive light as an example of how things should be done. :)

I'm starting to see a pattern of who is and is not genuinely helpful here.. >.> just gonna say that before I report the thread.

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your a noob, please don't try to show us something new or innovative unless it really is. Because we have probably already seen it.
^

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I believe @FaTaL_ErRoR was referencing your post in a positive light as an example of how things should be done. :)

I'm starting to see a pattern of who is and is not genuinely helpful here.. >.> just gonna say that before I report the thread.
Ooh ooh am I part of the helpful group?
(Probably not :glare:)

Reactions: Deleted User
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: