OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
members.tripod.com
XP
Country
United States
This isn't a wallpaper, this is a full completely done Sakura Castlevania skin. I spent ALOT of time on this and I plan on working on it some more once I get some feedback as to what I could change. I don't know if this worls or not and if it does, how well it works. This is my first Sakura Skin and Sakura isn't easy to fully skin everything. I don't get my M3 Real until the first week of January so I can't test it myself. Please leave feedback so I can work on it. You can download it at the following link..

http://www.mediafire.com/?kjkmntmmuaz

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It works fine, pretty cool, though a little hard to see really, but I am loving the effect when you scroll down and something goes to the top screen revealing the top wallpaper, well made ^-^

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using the skin tester to help you make this? It works very well to show you what the skin will look like on a Ds.

Dark Justice

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
members.tripod.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes I am using the skin tester, and it does work but it is glitchy for some reason. I can see somewhat what it would look like but I think it doesn't portray it 100% of what it would look like on the DS. It still does it pretty well though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: since you guys are so horny, who's up for smash or pass?