Gaming Could someone recommend Some Game for me?

LeomelsonBato

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
ok one of my DS Lite Upper Screen is Broken (because of the LCD) so there are lines that appear and i want some temporary games to play because i dont have enough money to get it repair yet....

The games that i already got:
Dragon Ball Origins
Yoshi's Island DS
Tetris

and if you know some games that only uses a touchscreen and dont use any Buttons...

Thanks in Advance :yay:

LeomelsonBato

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
no im not saying playable only in the touchscreen,,, my buttons is still working.... i want to say like a Touch Game and a Lower Screen Game... -my friends DS D-Pad is not working

Edit: Thanks for the reply will download those as soon as possible...

Waynester727

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would definitely recommend Picross DS and Picross 3D. Neither need the top screen and both can be played with just touch screen (Although they are easier if you use the D-Pad)

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'll list as much as I can remember:
  • Animal Crossing: Wild World - Without a top screen, you lose the ability to get floating presents and see meteor showers.
  • Elebits: The Adventures of Kai and Zero - Without a top screen, you lose the map.
  • Final Fantasy III DS - Without a top screen, you lose the map.
  • Final Fantasy IV DS - Without a top screen, you lose the map.
  • Various emulators allow you to change the game screen to the top or bottom
  • GBA games can be configured in the DS menu to be played on the top or bottom screen
  • Ragnarok DS - Without a top screen, you lose the map. Or something.
  • Bejeweled 3 DS - Without a top screen, all you're losing is score, and you see that when you lose anyway.
  • Plants vs Zombies DS - Without a top screen, all you're losing is a bunch of visuals and the meter that tells you how much longer a level is going to last.
  • Magnetica - Without a top screen, all you're losing is score and level information.
  • The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks - Without a top screen, you lose the map. However, the map can be toggled to the bottom screen.
  • The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - Without a top screen, you lose the map. However, the map can be toggled to the bottom screen.
  • Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! - Without a top screen, you lose all of the story for each song.
  • Moeru Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii! Osu Tatakae Ouendan 2 - Without a top screen, you lose all of the story for each song.
  • Elite Beat Agents - Without a top screen, you lose all of the story for each song.
  • Mr. Driller: Drill Spirits - Without a top screen, you lose sight of the top part of the playing field. HOWEVER, as your character is always on the bottom screen this doesn't seem to make any difference.
  • Okaei Chibi-Robo! Happy Richie Osouji - Without a top screen, you lose the map, the cleanliness percentage, and the house energy meter. Losing the first two isn't so bad, but losing the last one might make the game unplayable as you need the house energy to stay up so you can charge and it's constantly going lower even when not using it.
  • Radiant Historia - Without a top screen, you lose a quick way to view your party's stats. However, you can just go into the status menu and look there.
  • Theresia - Without a top screen, you lose the map.

I would definitely recommend Picross DS and Picross 3D. Neither need the top screen and both can be played with just touch screen (Although they are easier if you use the D-Pad)
Wrong. Picross 3D requires the D-Pad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night