Could someone port or make an msxDS to 3ds?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Psi-hate, Oct 18, 2015.

1. Psi-hate
    OP

Psi-hate GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater

Dec 14, 2014
    United States
    Houston
    I'm sorry for making this thread as many people dislike request threads. I would like to know if it'd be possible to port over the "msxDS" project to 3DS homebrew. I'm unsure if there's any source code material available unless whomever contacts the creator for it's source code. There are many amazing MSX games and I would like to know if there could be some sort of possibility to port an existing emulator or if you're ballsy, make a new one. Thanks for reading. If there's any problems, I'll ask to shut down the thread/ :P

2. ric.

ric. Drivin' to meme country

Sep 17, 2015
    Peru
    There's already an MSX core in the Retroarch thread and it works perfectly - the only issue is that saves/savestates aren't implemented. Speed-wise it works beautifully on an O3DS.

3. Psi-hate
    OP

Psi-hate GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater

Dec 14, 2014
    United States
    Houston
    I wasn't aware of this!??? Man, thanks for telling me. I feel embarrassed for making this thread/ :shy:

4. ric.

ric. Drivin' to meme country

Sep 17, 2015
    Peru
    It's alright - the Retroarch thread is huge and it's hard to keep up sometimes. Happens to all of us. Have fun!

Psi-hate and Ammako like this.