Homebrew Could someone help me with MAME?

HackGenz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I'm new here and the main reason why I signed up is because I've been looking for hours for a perfect emulator for MAME on Wii homebrew and some simple games I played used to work on SDLMAME Wii but it doesn't anymore with the newest versions. For example: SEGA Sonic Arcade, I wanted to play that again after a long while... But now I can't play it at all on MAME for Wii. Could someone help me for the best MAME emulator for Wii?

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That's the only Wii Mame emulator I'm afraid... there's certainly no perfect Mame emulator on Wii, and there never will be either.
Retroarch Wii is a good bet for some small arcade games, there's a Final Burn Alpha core on that, and whilst it doesn't run Sonic Arcade (I don't think) there's a good collection of games it does run... 'Newest versions' of SDLMame Wii? Find out what rev of Mame it's running and try to look for the relevant roms, and/or use Goodtools.... (quick note about FBA on Retroarch: that will also only use the right roms for that version of FBA)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)