Hacking Could someone edit my save in Nioh?

NotNioh

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello.
I playing in Nioh for a long time, almost year i think.
Turned out i have no so much time to go toend this normal, maybe i can do this when i dont need level up and get focus only on main missions.
I'm also very strange human and i simply can't play another game until i finish previous. :-)
Is here someone who can help and edit my save and add some amrita to character.?
I just want to go to see end credits. I haven't cracked my PS4.
I know there is save editor but its too expensive just for editing one thing in one game.

If there is someone send me your email here, i cant write my email here

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
your only other option, as far as I'm aware, is save mounter. save mounter works by replacing a decrypted save, so you need to ftp to swap them. I did this for all of my saves and wrote a tutorial on it based on my experiences. it is possible to use save mounter, modify the save, replace the save, then unmount the save. then, export the save. it might be possible then cuz you could use account activator, type in the aid (the folder the save is in), then import the save to modify. after that, edit whatever and use save mounter. once done, replace the save and export the save to a flash drive, so what you're wanting to do should be possible with an exploitable ps4 and work on ofw, yes. I don't know about that game to hex edit its values. I'm not really in to hex editing cheats or anything.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you want, I could decrypt the save for you, but I'd need the exported version of the save. I'll leave your account on my system for when you need it encrypted again. you could make the changes you want, since I don't own that game and can't test or even know what to test. there seem to be a few save editors for the game. anyway, send it through pm cuz you probably don't want your account id being public.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have exploitable firmware you can use save mounter stated above by Godreborn, or you will have to resort to Save Wizard, either the fully software or buying a seat from someone for some money. You might get lucky if someone willing to edit for you, but good luck.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could probably do the whole process for him, then he could just import the save, except I know nothing of that game. I don't like exploiting something, then not checking if it worked before sending it back to someone. @Leeful might be a good person to ask, cuz I know he'll actually download the game to test it. my bandwidth cap has been all used up this month, so I can't really download anything 'til the 25th again. I downloaded hd versions of several scifi shows, so I downloaded over 1TB this month. the decryption and reencryption thing I can do for him, no problem, since saves are small. I just wouldn't be able to test if it worked after using the save manager, so I'd leave that to him.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Hayato213 , does save wizard offer 3 slots per month? I heard that somewhere, but I dunno if it's 3 slots/month or 3 slots total. if it's per month, I might go looking at that. 3 slots total -- you'd probably have to pay an arm and a leg for.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could probably do the whole process for him, then he could just import the save, except I know nothing of that game. I don't like exploiting something, then not checking if it worked before sending it back to someone. @Leeful might be a good person to ask, cuz I know he'll actually download the game to test it. my bandwidth cap has been all used up this month, so I can't really download anything 'til the 25th again. I downloaded hd versions of several scifi shows, so I downloaded over 1TB this month. the decryption and reencryption thing I can do for him, no problem, since saves are small. I just wouldn't be able to test if it worked after using the save manager, so I'd leave that to him.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Hayato213 , does save wizard offer 3 slots per month? I heard that somewhere, but I dunno if it's 3 slots/month or 3 slots total. if it's per month, I might go looking at that. 3 slots total -- you'd probably have to pay an arm and a leg for.

It is not per month, just that you get three profiles when you buy it, that why people sell the remaining profile when they don't need it.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm...now this is interesting. I just looked up a save editor for that game. it mentions using save wizard's cheats, so it seconds as a cheating device? might have a problem if that's the case, cuz save mounter will be useless without those values being public.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure what might happen if you just uploaded it to the thread. the aid is what sony bans when they ban an account, so it's not the name or anything but a 16-character alphanumeric. the folder you export to is named after it. you just don't want that to be public, since it's like a phone number in a way.

Giga Knight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to hijack this thread, but I need help with the exact same game on my 6.72 PS4. I tried using PS4 Cheater to directly change amrita/gold values, and the program would never show me any values--at all. I ended up finding this thread before making my own, asking for help.

@Hayato213 said that Save Mounter can be used to edit the save file, and editing save files (at least with a hex editor, anyway--after decryption) is something I've done before, so I figured I could do it myself. The thing is that I'm reading (from Youtube tutorials on Save Mounter--annoyingly time-consuming and omnipresent, text tutorials are far better) that Save Mounter needs previously decrypted save files to work--how do you go about getting those? There's a program called PSFSKKey that allegedly can do it, but the GitHub page only has uncompiled files. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never heard of psfskkey . I don't know how that would work, since we still use the system to remove pfs. removing pfs with the system is pretty straight forward, though save mounter could do with fewer steps. @KiiWii and I have a tutorial on using save mounter. it's not hard, just remember to unmount the save last or the save could get stuck in limbo, requiring a rebuilding of the database. I managed to migrate every save from my old profile to a new one using save mounter. all of them work.

Reactions: KiiWii

Giga Knight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@godreborn: First, thanks for the reply. I followed your tutorial, but only up to X-Project's installation, as it's coughing up an error:

Cache deleted after FW spoof
Incorrect value identified
Please reboot console

Despite this, the page lets me continue to the menu, and it even claimed to cache everything 100%. Official firmware on the left says "REBOOT CONSOLE". Host cached value is "true"; however, when I select Hen 2.1.3, nothing happens.

EDIT: I read in the X-Project topic that it isn't ready for 6.72 yet. If that's the case, I'll attempt to work around that with Al-Azif's exploit page.

Last edited by Giga Knight,

Giga Knight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I've gotten up to step 6. Good stuff. Once again, @godreborn, I thank you for your help. I do have one question, though: is APP.BIN the actual save file that I seek for editing? Another site says that the contents of /sce_sys should not be replaced, as it can lead to save corruption.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when you mount the save, it will have the save file (a bin in most cases) plus sce_sys folder. that is correct, do not mess with the sce_sys folder. the save mounter tutorial on github has information in it that's misleading and confusing. inside the sce_sys folder is stuff like your account id. it doesn't matter if you're using the same account or a different one, that folder should not be messed with because the info will be correct regardless.

Giga Knight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got it. And I took a peek inside the APP.BIN file--I found the gold and amrita values, in hex, but reversed. Four byte values, each. I think I've found it.

It's an ungodly hour, though, so I can't continue--tomorrow, surely. Once again, thanks for the help.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
remember to unmount the save when you're done or it could cause a problem requiring you to rebuild the database. that happened to me once, so I'm now very careful. this is if you're going to test it tomorrow.

Giga Knight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@godreborn: I didn't forget, even though it was pretty late. Thank goodness.

The process, as far as mounting, editing, and unmounting the save file, was a success.

Doing all those things to it and actually playing is a different story: seems that the game's anticheat function caught my edits to amrita and gold, both of which I'd set to FFFFFFFF. Is there a way to circumvent the anticheat function, or is that value simply too high?

Last edited by Giga Knight,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4