Hacking Could someone edit my save in Nioh?

Giga Knight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see. Well, I'll give it another shot with some lesser values. While I have your ear, would you--or anyone else who reads this--happen to have any idea why I get no results when using PS4 Cheater to modify these values in memory directly? (I remember having far easier-attained results with Cheat Engine on PC...but the PC port is a hot, steaming pile.) Moreover, I tried using cheats from a certain GitHub page, and they had no effect. Could they--along with PS4 Cheater--still be incompatible with 6.72?

Giga Knight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to double post, but I have a question for you, @godreborn. I mounted both the system data and the save data, and attempted to unmount both when I was done; however, the save data's mounted directories remain, according to the FTP window--even after refreshing and reconnecting. What should I do?

EDIT: Save Mounter says that nothing's mounted, by the way.

Last edited by Giga Knight,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to double post, but I have a question for you, @godreborn. I mounted both the system data and the save data, and attempted to unmount both when I was done; however, the save data's mounted directories remain--even after refreshing and reconnecting. What should I do?
The only way I know of is rebuilding the database. Backup your app.db first or all fake games will disappear. Right now you're experiencing a pfs error not a database one, but rebuilding the database fixes both.

Giga Knight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried with lesser values (FFFFFF--16.7M) and got something different: a notification saying that the game might need to be updated. In other words, failure and back to square one: PS4 Cheater.

So, once again, would anyone mind--should anyone know--telling me why PS4 Cheater wouldn't return any results when I searched the entirety of the game's process (eboot.bin) for the amrita and gold values? I've even searched for another, much smaller value (155), and it returned no results. Am I doing something wrong, or is the program still incompatible with 6.72?

EDIT: It appears that the path I attempted to walk via hex editing isn't one never traveled; others have hex edited Nioh's save file in the past. I would very much appreciate any and all tips and instruction toward that goal in addition to any help I could receive regarding PS4 Cheater.

In addition, @godreborn, I have another question for you: does Save Mounter re-encrypt save files once you unmount them? If it does not, wouldn't it cause the save file to be unreadable?

Last edited by Giga Knight,

toha_vk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
maybe its a little offtop, but is anyone know if decrypted nioh save file from ps4 is compatible with pc version ?
i know its rare, but some games have compatible saves(successfully transferred witcher 3 save file form my ps4 to pc)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.