Hacking Could someone be kind enough to quide me...

Foie

That one guy
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To start, I have a DSL, EZ4 Lite, and a EZ Pass 2. I will be using Nanostray with the EZ Pass 2.

Alright, I am a noob when it comes to technical stuff sometimes, and I need some help in flashing my DSL. My brother could do it, but he is in Canada in some summer camp for a week. I need some help on what I need to do before I actually flash my device. For example, what programs to put where and such. I won't need help actually flashing the DSL, because there is a easy step by step guide. I'm just not sure on how to set it up. Thanks.

My AIM is Gamerman1723.

Foie

That one guy
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Alright, my I put the Nanostray .JED file on my EZ Pass 2, and the Flashme_stealth.bin on the root of my memory card.

I load the Flashme stealth file and a screen comes up as if I turned on a GBA without a game in it. What do I do know? I turned it off and turned it back on quickly, but there is only a white screen on my DSL. Can someone tell me what to do? I don't think that guide adresses it.

Foie

That one guy
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I write the SRAM, and turn the DS off, quickly plug in the EZ Pass 2, and turn it back on, but there are still two white screens. I try holding A+B+Select+Start, but that doesn't work. Anyone know what I can do?

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know much about this stuff, but 2 white screens sounds like a pass problem to me... Have you tested that the EZ-pass 2 is working?

lolsjoel

Trophies
Website
www.0RANGECHiCKEN.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I write the SRAM, and turn the DS off, quickly plug in the EZ Pass 2, and turn it back on, but there are still two white screens. I try holding A+B+Select+Start, but that doesn't work. Anyone know what I can do?

Same thing is happening with SuperPass2. I don't think it's a SP problem, I think we need to update something with that IQSRAM thing, but I don't know what. I'm not using the Metroid Prime demo - I'm using Warioware. It must be making a difference. What are you using?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: