Homebrew Could not play soundhax

ElbCore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is my folder and I have been trying to get homebrew on my new 3ds with 11.6 for an hour now.
upload_2018-1-25_7-16-4.png

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I mean, given how many people complain that 3ds.guide is hard and/or complex....
I know a 6 year old that followed 3ds.guide successfully to install Luma on his 3DS without any help from others, so either people are stupid or don't read. The guide is perfect and really simplified!

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
I know a 6 year old that followed 3ds.guide successfully to install Luma on his 3DS without any help from others, so either people are stupid or don't read. The guide is perfect and really simplified!
What can I say....

Swampat

The swamp monster that pats the ground
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, given how many people complain that 3ds.guide is hard and/or complex....
I got cfw pretty easily but I was on 11.4 at the time because I didn't want to brick another 3ds but, after taking my time I got it. Videos are more um... unreliable in my experience

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
I got cfw pretty easily but I was on 11.4 at the time because I didn't want to brick another 3ds but, after taking my time I got it. Videos are more um... unreliable in my experience
Half the videos out there are either outdated, made by people who don't pay enough attention (*cough*YakaraColombia*cough*) to what they are doing or simply made by people who have no idea what they're talking about and think they can get views by copying other guides (and failing at that, causing people to brick) and are unable to actually explain what they are doing, causing people to misunderstand things and potentially fuck it up.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Half the videos out there are either outdated, made by people who don't pay enough attention (*cough*YakaraColombia*cough*) to what they are doing or simply made by people who have no idea what they're talking about and think they can get views by copying other guides (and failing at that, causing people to brick) and are unable to actually explain what they are doing, causing people to misunderstand things and potentially fuck it up.
I'm seriously considering making a proper thorough guide next time I need to install CFW on a 3DS just so people will shut up about wanting video guides over 3ds.guide and how they bricked... Too lazy though so may never happen:P

Reactions: Swampat

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm seriously considering making a proper thorough guide next time I need to install CFW on a 3DS just so people will shut up about wanting video guides over 3ds.guide and how they bricked... Too lazy though so may never happen:P
Eh, I'd make one, but that's too much effort and honestly I don't really care that much.

Reactions: ThoD

Swampat

The swamp monster that pats the ground
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here, but hopefully someone will end up making a proper video guide for the picky people.
I hacked my 2ds using a video guide the 3ds I have was the written. I only used a video guide because I didn't feel like reading.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended