Could my laser be messed up? No More Heroes problem

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Shinigami Kiba, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Shinigami Kiba
    OP

Member Shinigami Kiba GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
    I'm really not sure what to make of this. I have two versions of the game, the US and PAL one and both work fine.
    I got the PAL version from this one guy so I don't know what it was burned at and everything, but I downloaded and burned an NTSC-PAL version(uncensored), I burned it at 2x and I STILL have the same problem.

Basically the problem is the cell phone conversation right before the first boss doesn't load, Travis takes his cell out after it rings, the system tries to load something but nothing comes out and after a while Travis just puts his cell in his pocket, because apparently whatever conversation it was supposed to take place at that point ended.

So I'm really not sure what to make of this, why would two different versions of the game, burned on different media and at different speeds have the exact same problem.

2. clok1966

Newcomer clok1966 Newbie

United States
    the sound comes out of the Wiimote, not the tv, its fairly low, do the - + keys on the wiimote lower the volume on it? maybe you have it to low to hear? Just a guess ( only had my wii about 3 days, so I'm clueless on it pertty much.

Clok

3. nibaru

Newcomer nibaru Newbie

Japan
    You can also turn on the subtitles from the options menu and you will see them appear when the guy is talking on his phone

4. Shinigami Kiba
    OP

Member Shinigami Kiba GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of
    [​IMG] Thanks guys!
    I have the Wiimote's speaker and vibration turned off to preserve battery life.

5. bosscolor

Member bosscolor GBAtemp Fan

France
    lol , yep that was the problem [​IMG]