Homebrew Could I have a WiiMC+ download, please?

boomerang42

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been waiting five months now to use WiiMC+. Could someone please provide a download, preferably compiled if at all possible?

You might wonder why I don't just do what the author wants and register/pm him at the WiiMC forum. Well, I've tried sending two PMs to jhb50 over there with two different emails. It's been a little over five months and I've never received a response.

I was going to send him another pm today, but then I noticed he hasn't even logged into WiiMC since October 12. That's a month and a half. Who knows when he'll show up again. I think I've done my fair share in trying to get it the way he wants people to get it, and I've now given up getting it from him.

I would really, really like to use WiiMC+ though. So pretty please, could someone provide WiiMC+14 for me?

nakata6790

True Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I'll upload it for you, plus i'll upload a forwarder for WiiMC + as well.

BTW the default folders i use with this are:
usb1:/_Music/ for audio files
usb1:/0Video/ for video files
usb1:/_pics/ for pictures
You can change those preferences in the settings of the app.

WiiMC+
https://anonfiles.com/file/3aee84918dafdd5eb20b5e62301be6c5 (put this in the /apps folder on your SD card

The forwarder is attached to this post. Install the wad with wad manager or other app of your choice.

Attachments

• WiiMC-Plus Forwarder Channel V1.rar
    1.9 MB · Views: 661

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what do I do with all these PHP files? Should I keep them on SD or should I host them on a local network somehow? If so, how? I was actually pretty curious as to how to get this all working, as i requested it from jhb50 a long time ago, but I couldn't get it to compile properly.

EDIT: Fount the most recent version email in my inbox. Here it is, as a GoogleDrive folder.
Here is the most recent SVN and it's Email

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Is Youtube and other online media working for you? I get "Error loading playlist, it could be empty!" I have all those php files in place...

CheatFreak47

Catgirl Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is Youtube and other online media working for you? I get "Error loading playlist, it could be empty!" I have all those php files in place...

It's not working on my end either.
That's why i was thinking maybe they need to be on a local network to work properly. I dunno. I posted the v14 stuff, maybe someone can figure out how to compile it? (EDIT: Looks Like there is a precompiled dol in there) It seems overly complicated. Maybe the issue with youtube is due to an outdated PHP?

Im going to try to put this shit togather...

I think the version posted above is WiiMC+ v12 from a while ago. I dunno though.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
It's not working on my end either.
That's why i was thinking maybe they need to be on a local network to work properly. I dunno. I posted the v14 stuff, maybe someone can figure out how to compile it? (EDIT: Looks Like there is a precompiled dol in there) It seems overly complicated. Maybe the issue with youtube is due to an outdated PHP?

Im going to try to put this shit togather...

I think the version posted above is WiiMC+ v12 from a while ago. I dunno though.

It's not working in normal WiiMC either, must be a problem with the comuncation... Mounting those PHP and create your own server with your PC seems over complicated, I not sure if that's the intent with this release, I hope not because previous releases were more user friendly.

duffmmann

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Idunno. Looks like Youtube+ requires you to install VLC Shares on PC and use your PC To host the PHP.

Lack of youtube support in WiiMC+ isn't much of an issue to me personally anymore anyway. The official Wii Youtube channel is obviously supperior in its features, what it supports, and its display. Of course the downside is you can't seamlessly transition form a video on your harddrive to youtube. If only someone could integrate the official Wii Youtube app with WiiMC+, now that would be awesome.

DavidTheGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.