Homebrew could i get some help with a GTS emulator?

kaoskao

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
i was wondering if somone could help with a good GTS emulator (to send my pokes from pc to game and vice-versa) and with a good tutorial, i recently tried the "ir-gts-bw" but i couldn't do much (mostly because i can't set the DNS to match my IP, mi console doesn't allow it) and i was using the pokemon GTS utilities page until recently (my game give the error code 13274 when i get to the "cheking gts status" message) and please don't get me stated with shinygts/dts, soooo i was wondering if somone could just help me to get a good, easy to work with, gts emulator for Gen V, sorry if i create any problem, i'm a noob and don't know much about neither the forums or the gts

kaoskao

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
no f***** clue, i had to put a different IP for my ds, because the router locked up if two device had the same IP, and then if i put my IP as my DNS i get error code 052200, but as i say the firewall is down when i get it, my router is a thomsonDWG849

kaoskao

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
well, when i was first configuring my DS to connect to the internet, i had to manually put a diferent IP for it to work (my computer is say xxx.xxx.xxx.11 and my DS has to use xxx.xxx.xxx.10) becasue if i put the "auto-obtain ip" option i get an error code, and if i put the same IP i got a message saying that there was a duplicate IP, so i worked with that until i stumbled across the pokegtsutilities i changed my DNS to work with the page, but about three days ago i started receiving that error code (13274) so i searched for other ways to send pokemons to my game, i tried the shinygts, but i couldn't configure it right (mostly beacuse i can't configure my router from a computer connected to it, in other words i have to search for a computer connected to other internet and it's kind of tedious to be from a computer to another just to try) and then i tried the ir-gts-bw but it nedded that i put the same IP of my computer as my primary DNS, and that got me another error message. sooooo i don't really know what to do men :sad:

kaoskao

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
You know making hacked pokemon is bad right
you know that talking without having anything important to say is bad right?

oh an nevermind rydian, i actually foun what the thing was, i had to call my internet provider, aparently it was the firewall, looks like they had some sort of firewall that activates if i deactivate the one on mi router so ya, problem solve, thanks for the help still :lol:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all