Hardware Could anyone tell me where I could sell my Switch with SXOS installed?

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there,

I am looking to sell my Switch with SXOS and 128GB memory card, but I am struggling to find anywhere that will let me list it. Is there anywhere that anyone could recommend? I am in the UK and have tried, Facebook, Gumtree, ebay and am now scratching my head.

Any advice would be hugely appreciated.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there,

I am looking to sell my Switch with SXOS and 128GB memory card, but I am struggling to find anywhere that will let me list it. Is there anywhere that anyone could recommend? I am in the UK and have tried, Facebook, Gumtree, ebay and am now scratching my head.

Any advice would be hugely appreciated.
Ebay

Zay475

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure how else to list it otherwise. I have tried unpatched, modded, CFW and SXOS. If I don't say its modded the buyer will be a bit annoyed when they receive a console that isn't what they expected.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Quit saying it's hacked DUH

Not sure how else to list it otherwise. I have tried unpatched, modded, CFW and SXOS. If I don't say its modded the buyer will be a bit annoyed when they receive a console that isn't what they expected.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
List as Unlocked Nintendo Switch with SXOS firmware. Therefore anyone looking for a switch will find it. Also I will tell you in advance the value of the switch dropped so with the dock and all accessories most you will get is $300.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Nintendo DMCA strikes listnings with that in. SXOS is a banned word.
But you can sell it here in our WTS section.

Reactions: Zay475

lpoolm

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sometimes you just need to write it as basic as possible then in the listing say message me for more details.
Also don't list for longer then a week if its an auction.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."