Could anyone help me out with my Uni assignement?

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Let me explain:
I am in Computer Engineering and in one of the classes is Information Processing. We have to grab the full dataset of one governmental site to process it offline (it kind of blends in with the Databases Class).

But my grabbing is taking forever and I kinda need to get the dataset asap, though I'll get there eventually. If some of you could help me out, I could have the necessary files sooner (and do this thing before TempMas).

I ask for a few brave souls to use an app I made in c# .Net Core 3.1 in Windows or RPi Linux, and grab a couple thousand contracts that will appear in a folder in XML form.

I care not about your information, really and I can share my messed up source code if you are paranoid (I already submitted it to the first part of the assignement, so you can' steal it from me :P.)

I'll send an app, with a folder containing a few XML files with links. Those links are fed to the app, that parses the page and saves it's info in XML.
Each file will have 1000 contracts, before passing to another. Collecting 1000 contracts takes about 15 minutes, and I need a full 1000 contract file.

This is what the structure looks like in my raspi:

upload_2020-12-10_18-46-6.png

The files in the "Links" folder are processed one by one and the contracts go to the "Contratos" folder. Links processed are placed in "LinksProcessados".

Note:
If one needs to terminate the app, please let it at least download 1000 contracts first. You can check it's performance in each file.

upload_2020-12-10_18-50-18.png

Care to help?

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Please tanslate it into German and send your Request to the Austrian Government.

I am 100 Percent sure,you will get help,really.....no Joke.:)
Why would I do such a thing?
I need to comply with the requirements of my class. Like I am already. I am only pressed for time.
No need to ask Germany to parse webpages from a Portuguese public website.

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night