Who wins?

I'm betting for the second one
tongue.gif

PikaPika

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope I don't turn into one of these horror stories when I cosplay Leon Kennedy at Momocon this year
unsure.gif

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fuck, I hate cosplaying weeaboo fags.
An hero is the only answer.

Seriously Linkiboy, fucking newfaggotry, you aren't so anonymous when you flaunt this shit.
No, you're a newfag. In every post, you either need to use a meme "like LOL become an hero" or reference rules 1 and 2(which were created by gaia(new ones) or only apply to raids(old ones), but either way no one gives a shit about the rules anymore and anyone who is a newfag). Or you feel the need to call people fags or weeaboos.

This is Testing Area, and not /b/ If you fail to see that, then GTFO.

PS. Bold made me lol. That just proves YOU'RE a newfag trying to act like an oldfag.

Jaejae

Superfly Don't Used
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Memes are funny for the whole internet, anyone can use them, /b/tard or not, very few thing are inside jokes anymore.

Just incase you hadn't noticed, the term "fag" has been around alot longer than 4chan, SA and the whole internet, and weeaboo is the most accurate description available in my verbal arsenal, wapanese just isn't derogatory enough.

For someone who is so defensive, someone who has "embraced" /b/ culture , you really don't get it.

Look, the last thing I want to do is start a flame war here, I've said my bit, so I'm metaphorically stepping out now, I have no wish to partake in a pointless argument. Plus I'm awesome at arguing, because I played Phoenix Wright once
tongue.gif

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
That is nice death note cosplay
ryuk_cosplay_by_hexreedfly.jpg

death_note__l_1_by_slumberdoll.jpg

biggrin.gif

ah misamisa
death_note__misa_misa_by_slumberdoll.jpg

But that is not good death note cosplay, that guy looks weird especially not like ryuk
I think that it is evil ronald mcdonald (loock at his logo)
macdeathgod.jpg

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@ Linkboy & JaeJae
You're both huge sacks of shit. Please die. Swallow a knife, or stab yourself in the throat repeatedly with a rusty spoon. People that go around my internets with their "memes" and "4chan" and "/b/" bullshit, should all kill themselves as SOON as possible.
The scale of your combined immaturity is incomprehensible by mundane means. I hate you both.

On a lighter note, I actually enjoy seeing some cosplay so long as it's well done. People that don't put effort into their costumes or look nothing like their character are just disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things