ROM Hack Cosmetic Paradise: Princess Life (J) English patch?

jjjewel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Other games in this series seem to get localized. If you wait, there might be the English version coming out. (Not the English patch, but the official English version.)

Maid-chan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Indonesia
jjjewel said:
Other games in this series seem to get localized. If you wait, there might be the English version coming out. (Not the English patch, but the official English version.)

Well, if the English version will be release, I'll gonna wait then... Thank you for the information
rolleyes.gif

Still... that Japanese language makes me always failed to make up the customer and my star never increase... (just increase when you learn something or quiz by the teacher). Someone help me please...
sad.gif

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
mahisa88 said:
jjjewel said:

Well, if the English version will be release, I'll gonna wait then... Thank you for the information
rolleyes.gif

Still... that Japanese language makes me always failed to make up the customer and my star never increase... (just increase when you learn something or quiz by the teacher). Someone help me please...
sad.gif
Could you run that by us again?

Sora de Eclaune

All our splendor...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
mabilouz said:
mahisa88 said:
jjjewel said:

rolleyes.gif

sad.gif
Could you run that by us again?
They said that they don't understand Japanese and there's a lot of text-based stuff in the game that you're required to do to progress further in the game, therefore they're having a hard time playing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: