If the card is nearly full, and you use DSOrganize's Web Browser to try and download a large file. (Downloading a 23MB file when there's only 20MB left) the card starts corrupting the .nds files, and leaves you to use the Disk Check to fix it. Now, at the time, I didn't know my card was full, as I remember having around 100MB left when I started using DSO's Browser. Anyways, I used the Disk Check utility to get rid of the corrupt files, which resulted in a problem. Everytime I use Disk Check, it leaves a "FOUND.00" file on the card. My corrupted games totaled around 600MB, and the FOUND.OO4 (The one made when I used Disk Check to fix the errors.) took up 600MB on my card afterwards! I couldn't delete the file, as it won't show up on my computer even when I searched for hidden files, and DSOrganize was waaaay to slow to delete it. I ended up formating my card, and that fixed it. Just thought I'd post this here in-case this becomes a problem.