Hardware Corrupted SD card with Mac - Any way to fix?

britain4

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
As the thread title says... made the mistake of trying to manage my Switch’s SD card using my Mac and I think I may now need to format my SD card but wondered if anyone had any advice.

After messing up all the archive bits and creating a load of junk files using Finder on the Mac (which I fixed and carried on using the Switch) I switched to using Windows 10 in Parallels which started giving errors when copying/deleting files on there.

Patched V1 - SX Core + latest Hekate + AMS booted fine earlier on before the corruption started, now gives a black screen on trying to load Hekate. Card has always been FAT32.

Booting SX on the emuNAND loads past the Nintendo logo and briefly flashes up the switch logo before restarting and going into a boot loop so it seems like it’s also messed up my emuNAND. Sysnand still boots up fine.

Any way of correcting an SD card once it’s corrupted like this - if not I’ll have to reformat after Christmas, good thing I backed my saves up.

Edit: Apologies for wrong section. Actually managed to sort this, not sure why Hekate wasn’t booting but it is now, SXOS wasn’t booting due to something in the titles folder it didn’t like.

Last edited by britain4,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/nUrYC-wHwzQ?si=CIF5SWwWIx4sXmqH