Corrupted my Pro Duo - any way to reverse?

Discussion in 'PSP - Hacking & Homebrew' started by JuniperMe, Dec 14, 2014.

1. JuniperMe
    OP

JuniperMe Member

Newcomer
    Oct 8, 2014
    So I was having an issue where PSX/PSP eboots would not respond to the controls (I could adjust volume and use the menu button to get back to the main screen/adjust settings etc but in game nothing responded)

So I was trying various versions of PRO to try and fix the issue.. I ended up not being able to transfer anything else to my Pro Duo for some reason so I formatted it - tried B10 Fix - which fixed the PSX game issue.. but then I tried transferring the rest of my stuff back on the card and kept getting errors, and it looked like i had 100GB worth of stuff on my 4GB card lol. Now I can't even format it - PSP and 2 different computers say unable to format, PSP gives me the option to format then says "no memory stick" after attempting...

Is the card fried now? Is it something I did by tranferring lots of stuff on/off or was it just the cards time? Sucks I was just trying to prep it to take on holiday tomorrow.. bah.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice