Corrupted Games and Errors Installing .NSPs after updating to 16.0.3 with Daybreak.

blazingwolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today when I updated my emuNAND to 16.0.3, I accidentally selected FAT32 + exFAT when installing the new firmware with Daybreak. I didn't think it would be a big deal, but when I tried to update TOTK, I got unexpected SD card error in Awoo Installer. I've never gotten this error before.

I also noticed that some of my games now fail to launch due to a corrupted game error, I have never seen this error in the last 7 years, so I assume it has to do with me choosing exFAT when using Daybreak. Is there anwyay to undo this and corrupt my SD Card? My 512GB card has 475GB of games installed so I'm really dreading reformatting and starting over.

Also if I need to reformat the card, how can I back up my game saves off my emuNand and restore them later?

EDIT: So it turns out its only about 10 games that are corrupted, so maybe I can salvage this. Only problem is, when I try to reinstall TOTK using Tinwoo or Awoo, I get the message:

Partially installed contents can be removed from the System Settings Applet.

OpenFileSystemWithId: 122 Failed to open file system with idL @SdCartContent//registered/0000002/etc.etc. H

Can I get NSPs installing again without reformatting?

Last edited by blazingwolf,

petspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Did you update your sigpatches after updating the firmware?
Choosing FAT32 + ExFAT when updating only installs the drivers needed for both filesystems. It should not be the cause of your issues

Reploid

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
It seems like a bunch of people have somewhat simmiliar issues with this cursed update. I fixed by updateing hekate and it's payload and it's sigpatches in that order.

YOu can also use hats to make sure all the stuff is updated, I've heard this trick in another thread https://github.com/sthetix/HATS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night