Hacking Corrupt SD Card in the middle of installing cfw

Kkt06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hallo

So I just got my new 3DS XL a few days ago and I decided to install homebrew and cfw. I was following a youtube tutorial by P3NCE, which is fairly new (made 3 weeks ago) and so I followed it while also looking at the 3ds hacks guide website. I had just finished doing the backup and so I plugged my sd card into my comp and I put the files from g9/out into my google drive and everything was successfully copied except the long sequence of numbers without the .bin.sha After it failed, I checked the folder and everything was deleted and replaced with a random sequence of letters and I cannot delete it nor rename it. Now when I plug the sd car in, it says I have to reformat the card. What do I do?

Thank you anyone for your assistance, and sorry if I sound like an absolute noob.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hallo

So I just got my new 3DS XL a few days ago and I decided to install homebrew and cfw. I was following a youtube tutorial by P3NCE, which is fairly new (made 3 weeks ago) and so I followed it while also looking at the 3ds hacks guide website. I had just finished doing the backup and so I plugged my sd card into my comp and I put the files from g9/out into my google drive and everything was successfully copied except the long sequence of numbers without the .bin.sha After it failed, I checked the folder and everything was deleted and replaced with a random sequence of letters and I cannot delete it nor rename it. Now when I plug the sd car in, it says I have to reformat the card. What do I do?

Thank you anyone for your assistance, and sorry if I sound like an absolute noob.
Reformat and use h2testw to check card

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: