Corrupt IOS60 Working IOS30

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by UVERoo, Jul 9, 2009.

Jul 9, 2009

Corrupt IOS60 Working IOS30 by UVERoo at 4:54 AM (753 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. UVERoo
    OP

Newcomer UVERoo Advanced Member

United States
    When installing Softmii 3.0 my IOS60 became corrupt with a black screen and broken text. I switched to IOS30 and it worked but now the screen flickers on start up and some old games dont boot from the Disc Channel. I had to switch to IOS30 for it to work.

Im on 4.0, Softmii 3.0, with latest Bootmii and HBC.

Just wanna know if this will effect anything later on.

2. ether2802

Former Staff ether2802 we have the techno...!!

Mexico
    I think it is because you didn't uninstall preloader before installing the IOS60, try deleting preloader and installing IOS60 again (of course don't proceed unless you have a backup of your NAND and BootMii as boot2)...!! [​IMG]

3. UVERoo
    OP

Newcomer UVERoo Advanced Member

United States
    Thank you. I tried to "downgrade" to Softmii 2.0 but it was basically telling me to install Preloader and cIOScorps. So I ran Hack remover then installed Preloader 0.28. Got the Preloader 0.29 .dol and installed that over 0.28 reinstalled cIOSCORP and my IOS60 is back to normal [​IMG]

Though I still get that weird flicker in the beginning and yea I got a backup of my NAND and installed Bootmii as boot2 when I did 3.0 the first time. [​IMG] I should back up the NAND now...