Status
Not open for further replies.

xitalisk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey i have been getting no ware trying to get my covers to work and i neeeeeed help plz i have tried 3 differant loader and still no luck currently im with cfg​
the only time i got any covers to work was with wiiflow wen i downloaded a file like RMCE01.wfc from a website and replaced it with the one i had in wiiflow and the cover would show so my best bet is wiiflow is corrupting its own .wfc as its creating them​
as for cfg as i said Ive gotten no ware with the covers i have done a debug i will post it here if it would help​
either that or if someone was nice enough to post me there wiiflow box cache files of the games i need as i could only track down 3 of them that were randomly posted around the net​

my log file

ok well still no love here
i managed to brick my wii trying to use mymenuify i didnt realise reinstalling HBC uninstalls priiloader
so when the theme i wanted to deploy failed i got locked out of my wii id recommend to anyone trying to use
mymenuify to install priiloader every time u deploy a theme just to be safe anyway
i got a new wii and the same problem happens with the corrupt covers
so im not sure what the problem is :!:

i installed

ios236,

d2xcsiov3.1
56-249,
57-250,

hermes v4 to ios236

ios222 - ios38 / 37,
ios223 - ios38,
i0s202 - ios38 / 60,

zelda wad fix

IOS245[37]-v7.wad
IOS246[38]-v7.wad
IOS247[53]-v7.wad
IOS248[55]-v7.wad
IOS249[56]-v7.wad
IOS250[57]-v7.wad
IOS251[58]-v7.wad

cfg usb loader

if any one can see why this is happening please let me know as i would like to have the covers

BUMP

oh well i guess its a case of slopy coding by lazy dev's guess ill just have to live with no covers usb backup is good enough for me silly kids like to chew on dvd's lol im not even kidding anyway id thank pple but as no one even tryed to assist me i say screw u gbatemp ill go to a real forum like overclockers.net i can guarantee ill get assistance there

Attachments

• debug.txt
    6.7 KB · Views: 387

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh well i guess its a case of slopy coding by lazy dev's guess ill just have to live with no covers usb backup is good enough for me silly kids like to chew on dvd's lol im not even kidding anyway id thank pple but as no one even tryed to assist me i say screw u gbatemp ill go to a real forum like overclockers.net i can guarantee ill get assistance there

Yeah, go ahead and kindly get the fuck out then. I'm sure overclockers.net will take real kindly to you.

xitalisk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, go ahead and kindly get the fuck out then. I'm sure overclockers.net will take real kindly to you.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT ID EXPECT FROM THE PEOPLE ON HERE ONLY TIME U POST IS TO TELL ME OFF THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT ALSO IVE BEEN A MEMBER OF OVERCLOCKERS FOR YEARS AND HAVE NEVER HAD THIS CRAP

xitalisk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
only reason i even posted here in the first place is cause i figured it was a legit site but now i see it isnt goodby

xitalisk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i joind overclockers 5 years ago cause i was overclocking my cpu at the time not a verry hard to believe story

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol it isnt hard to join a forum duche bag i came here cause i figured i had a better chance of resolving my issue but ur all clearly to dumb to help me

Clearly, if you looked at my link, overclockers.net isn't a forum, leading me to believe you don't particularly care about that forum.

A simple Google search shows me overclocking.com, where you are in fact a member. For a year. With two posts. I hardly call that being "a member for years".

Also, after acting like a royal douche like you did in post 5, saying "screw u gbatemp" and how you'll "find a real forum", did you really expect us to act all polite and fix your problems? You clearly don't know what you're doing in the first place with your Wii which is why you bricked it. Uninstalling HBC doesn't uninstall priiloader, first off. Second, you're doing something wrong, because I have covers working just fine in Wiiflow. Third, if you looked at your own debug.txt, you'd see "ERROR: SDHC init! (0, 0)" on line 63, leading me to believe you have a problem with your SD card. Use a different one or a non SDHC card.

i joind overclockers 5 years ago cause i was overclocking my cpu at the time not a verry hard to believe story

I find it "verry" hard to believe September 2012 was five years ago.

xitalisk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
im asatru when im pissed off ull hear about it its an annoying problem i have made worse by annoying people my post was being ignored so this was the only way i got any attention not my fault if no one can help me

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im asatru when im pissed off ull hear about it its an annoying problem i have made worse by annoying people my post was being ignored so this was the only way i got any attention not my fault if no one can help me

I'm sure when, if you get in an accident and you're bleeding out with your car flipped over in a ditch, the first person to come find you and call emergency services will be so happy to help you when you call them an asshole for not getting there sooner. Think about it that way and maybe you'll learn how to present yourself, both online and in person. If you show no politeness no politeness will be shown to you except by those who make it a point to do so.

Also, if "asatru" is supposed to be your username on overclockers.com, it isn't. If that's not what you were getting at then I have no idea what the fuck that is supposed to mean.

xitalisk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol well the new wii doesnt have that sd error so ur wrong i to suspected that at the start allso i said i installed hbc and yes that will indeed make priiloader unusable untill u reinstall it so guess what ur WRONG i think my problem is a cc. error look at bottom of debug

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

By doing so, you have also ensured that you will be treated like worthless garbage for the rest of your stay here. And if you are not getting any responses, it doesn't mean we don't care. It either means we a) Do not know how to answer your problem, or b) it got buried, or c) we don't respond to people who act rudely to cry for attention.

Reactions: Sicklyboy

xitalisk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i had 60 views no posts pretty sure no one could help so i said screw u and i ment it no one on here has a clue so im going someware else to find people that do dont be mad cause im right thats just sad

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had 60 views no posts pretty sure no one could help so i said screw u and i ment it no one on here has a clue so im going someware else to find people that do dont be mad cause im right thats just sad

60 views is nothing, considering we get thousands at a time. When it's a couple hundred come back and QQBITCH ask again. The Wii is a rather old piece of hardware, so responses will be slow. Your question itself was worded oddly. The best way to get responses is to make an engaging enough title, which you failed to do. Not to mention you've ruined any chance at a solid discussion with your belligerent comments.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

xitalisk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
lol well the new wii doesnt have that sd error so ur wrong i to suspected that at the start allso i said i installed hbc and yes that will indeed make priiloader unusable untill u reinstall it so guess what ur WRONG i think my problem is a cc. error look at bottom of debug
dont just assume im a noob cause im angry

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We're not assuming anything, buddy. There is nothing wrong with being a noob, as it merely means that you need more education on a subject, which can be obtained by asking viable questions politely. ;)

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[...]allso i said i installed hbc and yes that will indeed make priiloader unusable untill u reinstall it so guess what ur WRONG i think my problem is a cc. error look at bottom of debug

No, it doesn't. HBC has fuck-nothing to do with the System Menu of the Wii. Priiloader is installed to the System Menu. When you installed your theme with Mymenuify (protip - check what SM your theme is for, along with what SM you're on next time) you wiped priiloader. It was still there regardless of you installing/uninstalling HBC.

xitalisk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No, it doesn't. HBC has fuck-nothing to do with the System Menu of the Wii. Priiloader is installed to the System Menu. When you installed your theme with Mymenuify (protip - check what SM your theme is for, along with what SM you're on next time) you wiped priiloader. It was still there regardless of you installing/uninstalling HBC.
ur still WRONG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I call the one with big tiddies