Chains

GBAtemp Drifter
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Grant the wish made by the user above you, while at the same time corrupting it in whatever way you wish to make it different than what the previous user originally intended.

Afterwards, you make your own wish, which in turn will be corrupted by the next user.

I'll start. I wish I could read the minds of the people I talk to.

Nobody_Important4u

Barely real
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Wish granted!
You now know how everyone thinks about you and you are now a nervous wreck and can’t sleep.

I wish for infinite money.
Wish Granted!
You get infinite amount of money but it breaks economy so at the end of the day you are just kinda above avarege.

I wish to be liked by everyone.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WISH GRANTED!!

You now buy E V E R Y Fire Emblem game EVER on the switch. Expecting each to be new and awesome with amazing characters only to find that each one is the E X A C T same. Nintendo stops letting anything through that is NOT a Fire Emblem game. You regret ever owning a switch and bury it in the yard, but you keep buying Fire Emblem games because you are an addict.

Oh please, grant me the ability to never get full. I love EATING!

Last edited by slaphappygamer,
Reactions: Stealphie

IC_

GBAtemp's ???
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
WISH GRANTED!!

You now buy E V E R Y Fire Emblem game EVER on the switch. Expecting each to be new and awesome with amazing characters only to find that each one is the E X A C T same. Nintendo stops letting anything through that is NOT a Fire Emblem game. You regret ever owning a switch and bury it in the yard, but you keep buying Fire Emblem games because you are an addict.

Oh please, grant me the ability to never get full. I love EATING!
You are starving the entire time no matter how much you eat and you eventually run out of food and die.

I wish the world was good.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are starving the entire time no matter how much you eat and you eventually run out of food and die.

I wish the world was good.
The earth itself becomes sentient and realizes humans have essentially corrupted the ecosystem and terrorize every other form of life - the good world sends every natural disaster possible at humankind and destroys them in a slurry of hurricane, giant volcano eruptions and earthquakes.

I wish for immortality.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
The earth itself becomes sentient and realizes humans have essentially corrupted the ecosystem and terrorize every other form of life - the good world sends every natural disaster possible at humankind and destroys them in a slurry of hurricane, giant volcano eruptions and earthquakes.

I wish for immortality.

Granted! enjoy your time in hell. :evil:

i wish for world peace

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There finally is world peace, but it’s too strange for some and it’s believed to be a hoax. Then this asshole says his cock is bigger than this other asshole. The first asshole has a gun and shoots the other asshole. The family and friends get upset about the death. They retaliate and the world quickly goes to back to its current state.

I wish for infinite wishes!

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is now an angry mob after you. With their pitchforks and torches, they begin to hunt you down. They are heard saying “only a witch can possess such power over merchants, To brainwash them like that!”. They are driven by anger and jealousy. You eventually get cornered and captured. Your charred body finally rests, tied to a stake. A note hangs from you neck. It reads “Blackmagic results in this!”.

I wish I was a little bit taller.

Reactions: Nobody_Important4u

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You have become a master chefs assistant, and will cut, slice, and chop all veggies and garnishes. You have recently become blind and the master chef doesn’t give 2 shits about your problems. You are forced to cut, slice, and chop his ingredients anyway.

I wish to create the next big invention.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is chocolate E V E R Y W H E R E around you. You hate chocolate. You can’t get away from chocolate. You run as fast as you can, but you will never escape chocolate. Chocolate follows you, watching your E V E R Y S I N G L E move. Chocolate has your phone number that chocolate got from your friend. Sadly, your friend does not know chocolate. Chocolate calls you, but doesn’t say a word because chocolate doesn’t talk. All you hear is silence, but you KNOW it’s chocolate because if it was someone you know, or spambot, they would at least talk to/at you. To this day, you still get calls from chocolate. It DOES NOT END..................ever

I wish this thread to be stickied.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a