Correctly backing up Super Smash Bros. Brawl PAL version?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by riahc3, Sep 1, 2011.

1. riahc3
    OP

riahc3 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 17, 2008
    United States
    Hey

I looked up the guides to backing up and burning Super Smash Bros. Brawl but it seems to only work for the USA version. I say this because I attempted it for the PAL version but the burning (itself) glitched out on my, giving me a error on the layer break.

Any tips or updated guides for PAL? Thanks.

2. G0dLiKe

G0dLiKe who needs a title ;)

Aug 2, 2009
    United States
    I guess this has something to do with the wii not liking dvdr-dl, or are you referring to burning the game on a sl dvdr?

Other than that, spend some dollars on a usb hdd and stick to usb loading [​IMG]

3. riahc3
    OP

riahc3 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 17, 2008
    United States
    Wasnt too clear, sorry.

I ment that the errored out when burning with ImgBurn. The Wii wasnt involved yet. Before I spend bucks on another DVD+R DL, Id like to know if the guide is the same.

Sorry for the confusion.

4. Coto

Coto

Jun 4, 2010
    Chile
    It would be a good idea to use a dvd lens cleaner even if it won't recognized by the wii. I do this to mine at least twice a month (GC backups are picky).

Oh, and to burn a PAL copy of SSBB you may want to take a look at this guide (it's still translated)

Here

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice