Corona 1175 with D5S drive, what to do?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by titanix, Aug 6, 2012.

Aug 6, 2012
  1. titanix
    OP

Newcomer titanix Member

Brazil
    Hello again guys, I took apart of my console and made some research, so I found that c4eva doesnt released the proper hack for this model yet, Im wondering if there is another way to hack this in order to play backups from disc. What can I do with this drive by now? Is better wait for c4eva or just sell it and try get an older one? Thanks to all!

2. DinohScene

Member DinohScene The Gift of Dino

Antarctica
    If you like the Slim design then wait.
    Or install an ODDE, Iirc you will need to RGH it first to obtain some files from your NAND.

If you want to play backups without much of an hassle then sell it and get a Phatty.
    These can be flashed with only a PMT probe + compatible SATA chipset + the 360 itself (not recommended) or a connectivity kit.

3. titanix
    OP

Newcomer titanix Member

Brazil
    I see, well I'll have to wait since I can't do the RGH, I will not spend money on the necessary tools for one time use only nor I gonna pay for someone to do it, so I'll wait for c4eva's work being complete. Thanks for the answer bro :)

4. DinohScene

Member DinohScene The Gift of Dino

Antarctica
    Welcomes.

It could be a day, a week, a month or several months before the drive gets a FW.

5. Shadowhunta

Member Shadowhunta GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    As i mentioned on another thread, the unlocked PCB solution for the 16D5S is coming, TX posted about it recently!