CoroCoro reveals Pokemon Sun & Moon's Team Skull, new Alolan forms

corocoro9161.jpg corocoro9162.jpg corocoro9163.jpg corocoro9164.jpg

While The Pokemon Company plans to reveal new Pokemon information later this week, CoroCoro magazine has already got the scoop on what to expect. According to Serebii.net's translations, the new reveals are as following:

The sandcastle Pokemon is called Sunbaa, and evolves into Shirodesuna, and are both Ghost/Ground types. The bears are Nuikoguma, and it's evolved form, Bewear. These are Normal/Fighting. The small fish is called Yowashi, and has a "school-fish" form that it can change into.

The pictures also confirm an Alola version of returning Pokemon such as Meowth (Dark) and Marowak (Fire/Ghost). The last page shows off the evil team in this game, Team Skull.

:arrow: Source

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ghost type karakara? oh well it took so much :v (since this was a history thing in kanto :B ) Idk if there gonna be any storyline to fit alola, but this was for kanto danm XD

well I dont hate all the things but I lost the hopes I had... before the last video, I was all hope that pokemon are finally anting to be a big thing like DIsney, when all the human characters and places had the same names between regions , but the last characters they shown with this thing of loclaizing people names, urgh
I thought 4kids was dead now...:glare: MAy they are but not their way f thinking...

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
I can buy the sandcastle Pokemon, as it's part ghost type. It's very clever and brilliant, its a spirit that disguises as a sandcastle to trap and eat little kids at the beach.
That's almost as evil as Drifloon!
Due to its aimless drifting, this species is known as "Signpost for Wandering Spirits". It has been known to steal children that mistake it for a regular balloon.

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Game freak is really running out of ideas.
Gen 1 will always be the best.
nah, they have a lot of ideas... maybe the mosnters are getting less interesting but the humans characters are each time better and well developed, also the histories and content are being more complex that they aren't changing it much in the localizatin like old times...

Not that I don't like gen 1, but it was the worse because 4Kids :v sice it gone the series started to grown better in a lot os aspects (it was around BW if I'm not wrong)

Xuman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So are we going to pass over the Fire/Ghost marowak?

Picture this:

The marowak that team rocket killed in lavender town died. But it was evil, and it died and went to hell. So in reality, team rocket were the good guys.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
More like poor Exeggutor I think the new Meowth looks pretty nice it's not the normal design
It looks like one of those cats that you can't even get close to before they hiss at you.
That Meowth looks like one of those cats, maybe he is a hobbo Meowth who had it though?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple