CoroCoro reveals Pokemon Sun & Moon's Team Skull, new Alolan forms

corocoro9161.jpg corocoro9162.jpg corocoro9163.jpg corocoro9164.jpg

While The Pokemon Company plans to reveal new Pokemon information later this week, CoroCoro magazine has already got the scoop on what to expect. According to Serebii.net's translations, the new reveals are as following:

The sandcastle Pokemon is called Sunbaa, and evolves into Shirodesuna, and are both Ghost/Ground types. The bears are Nuikoguma, and it's evolved form, Bewear. These are Normal/Fighting. The small fish is called Yowashi, and has a "school-fish" form that it can change into.

The pictures also confirm an Alola version of returning Pokemon such as Meowth (Dark) and Marowak (Fire/Ghost). The last page shows off the evil team in this game, Team Skull.

:arrow: Source

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Quite surprised I haven't found any R34 of her just yet.
5 hours have pasted and no R34! :O You're shocking me internet! A starter pokemon doesn't even make it through the reveal video before R34 is made!

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

AyanamiRei0

GBATemp's Resident Evangelion fanboy.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Really? This is my character from X and Y ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ):
View attachment 58539

I'm hoping there will be a real bikini outfit for the female main for sun/moon ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
There's hope for the future ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Returnofganon

I pretend like I know what I'm talking about
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That sandcastle Pokemon looks weird but I feel it would be good competitively. An immunity to electric and normal moves could be nice

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gen-4 was the best hands down.
Honestly I feel like pokemon is turning into monster hunter "NEW RE-COLORING FOR OLD MONSTERS!!!" kinda thing minus the good gameplay that lasts for years.......They try adding new things that make people hate it and they don't improve on the already made system.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended