CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not for nxe2god.
?
nxe is the new xbox experience, or the dash format that allowed you to dump games, even on stock, as to not ruin the laser. it's like how the ps5 works. it doesn't tax the system by running the disc at all times, plus it's not fast enough for instant loading. god is games on demand, which are identical to the nxe games, minus the checks. it takes literally seconds to patch them, and they mass patch all of them.
Yea, i know the difference..
they're probably able to tell by the sub folder designation.
I think god games are 00007000 or that may be nxe,
Correct. nxe & god containers each have a different folder they're stored in.
but the system will know when you use that app.
Like it can tell whether you have a genuine GOD version or a converted one (with nxe2god)? Not sure. I know that corruption can certainly happen from back & forth conversions, like from iso > god> xex and vice-versa.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
?

Yea, i know the difference..

Correct. nxe & god containers each have a different folder they're stored in.

Like it can tell whether you have a genuine GOD version or a converted one (with nxe2god)? Not sure. I know that corruption can certainly happen from back & forth conversions, like from iso > god> xex and vice-versa.
I have no idea how to convert god to xex, so you've got me there. the only difference between god and nxe is one requires checks from the game. it may be more than one check too, as the ps5 seems to scan the game or get the optical drive running every now and then.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can tell that you're trolling at this point, kid. Sure, you can run XBLA demos just fine, but I can guarantee that it's not possible to run full games without a RGH or JTAG modded console. Everyone has concluded that also, so stop claiming that your "special methods" will work.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Either provide some actual proof or don't post.
And with actual proof I mean code snippets/POC instructions/technical write up etc, not a shitty video in shitty light conditions showing nothing but shit.

I've seen it happen a billion times over, some 12 year old attention whore wants attention, claims it found some magical exploit and the only proof we get is a incredibly grainy 1980's resolution picture.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a