sh0wst0pper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

Can I transfer a save from one profile to a new profile on the same switch. I was going to setup some profiles on my switch (which is banned) and transfer her animal crossing save from my profile to her's.
Is this possible - if so what tool do i need to use?

Cheers.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hi all,

Can I transfer a save from one profile to a new profile on the same switch. I was going to setup some profiles on my switch (which is banned) and transfer her animal crossing save from my profile to her's.
Is this possible - if so what tool do i need to use?

Cheers.
Its possible with jksv, first make a backup of acnh of 1 profile and the restore the same file on profile 2
But now that i think, from where do you want to transfer the profile?

Last edited by Xjackio,

sh0wst0pper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Its possible with jksv, first make a backup of acnh of 1 profile and the restore the same file on profile 2
But now that i think, from where do you want to transfer the profile?

Yeah i would like to transfer the save from the profile on the switch to a new profile on the same switch. So from Profile A to Profile B on the same switch. I am not bothered that i cannot play the save from Profile A after the transfer.

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah i would like to transfer the save from the profile on the switch to a new profile on the same switch. So from Profile A to Profile B on the same switch. I am not bothered that i cannot play the save from Profile A after the transfer.
In my experience after changing a few stuff with the map editor on nhse it always make me link again the profile.
First open JKSV and backup acnh
Transfer the save to the pc
Open the save with nhse and go to edit the map field items
Change a few things here and there (no need to change a lot)
Tranfer the save to the switch
Restore with JKSV
open the game with profile B, it will tell you there is villager unlinked and ask if you want to use the villager or start fresh, choose the first option and done

Reactions: sh0wst0pper

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu