Copy pasta dump

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
😮😠😬😡😈 YOU DUMB SHUT THE HELL UP U CURSER. YOUR NAME IS DUMB. HOW FREAKING DARE U FREAKING USE THE B WORD, ON ME. HOW DARE YOU. PEOPLE WHO SAY THIS WORD WITHOUT ANY CARE GO TO HELL. YOU DO KNOW THAT. I BET YOU MOM WILL KILL YOU. NEVER EVER SAY THAT WORD, U HEAR DUMMY? OH AND THIS IS EVEN WORSE THAN DEATH. WHY THE HECK HAVE U EVER SAID THIS WORD. NEVER CURSE IN YOUR LIFE EVER AGAIN. IF I DO HEAR IT FROM YOU, I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO. IT IS T H A T BAD. 🔇 THE "B" WORD. 😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬 😡

Norris

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IM DELETING YOU, BROTHER! ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ████████████]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... █████████████████] 99% complete..... 🚫ERROR!🚫 💯True💯 Brothers of Islam are irreplaceable ☪I could never delete you Brother!💖 Send this to ten other 👪Mujahideen👪 who would give their lives for ﷲAllahﷲ Or never get called ☁️Brother☁️ again If you get 0 Back: Juhanam for you 🚫†✡🚫 3 back: you're off the martyr list☁️💦 5 back: you have pleased Allah greatly

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Making threads questioning why a certain member is banned or suspended are technically against the rules as it is questioning moderator decisions. Because of the sheer number of these threads that have been popping up lately relating to this I think it is time to make a pinned thread about the matter.
Any thread questioning why a certain member has been banned or suspended WILL BE INSTANTLY LOCKED from now on. And the member making it may find themselves banned and suspended also. Do not say you have not been warned if this happens.
Remember moderating actions are not up for debate or discussion. Making threads about any moderating decisions are unwelcome and disrespectful.
Learn2gbatemp children, kthnx.

x65943

hunger games round 29 big booba winner
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Making threads questioning why a certain member is banned or suspended are technically against the rules as it is questioning moderator decisions. Because of the sheer number of these threads that have been popping up lately relating to this I think it is time to make a pinned thread about the matter.
Any thread questioning why a certain member has been banned or suspended WILL BE INSTANTLY LOCKED from now on. And the member making it may find themselves banned and suspended also. Do not say you have not been warned if this happens.
Remember moderating actions are not up for debate or discussion. Making threads about any moderating decisions are unwelcome and disrespectful.
Learn2gbatemp children, kthnx.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think it's time for a reshuffle, guys. Expecting all the downvotes and dick replies to this, but you know it's true. There's one mod on here who's really kind. The rest? Absolute passive-aggressive dicks who abuse their power, and attempt to quiet people they simply "dislike".

It's real childish. What a horrible set of moderators who abuse their "power".

Beyond ridiculous. Absolutely asinine. Time to get some new mods. Because most of the ones here are like Bortz 2.0.; Passive aggressive, rude assholes.

I can say that because I'm not just saying it with intent to insult. I'm saying it because the mods here are actually incredibly incompetent, they pick and choose what rules they follow, and let some slide, while they don't let others. It's incredibly biased, and the mods here need to be clean housed.

Don't get pissy with me as a reply, just to hold your pride. Accept it to be true, because you know it is, and act like fucking mature moderators, and do your job, without bias.

Jesus this is fucking crazy...

Take this opportunity to read this as feedback, instead of trying to shut me out. I've talked with quite a few others who feel the same. If you just shut this feedback out, and talk back to me, you're proving my point. Grow up, and do your job. Thanks.

Vila_

Spanish code for Spanisher codecs
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
I used to roll the dice

feel my dick in my enemy's ass

listen as the crowd would sing 'now the old king is dead' LOOOLL

one minute i held my nuts

next my balls were closed on me

then i'd discover sans upon pillars of salt ,PILLARS OF SALT, PILLARS OF SALT(Twitter)

then i'd hear jackie chan singing 'OMAEEWAAAA MOOO SHIIINNNDERUUU'

beat my meat, my ssuuuuuuuuuuussss

for some reason i cant explain

why we live in a society

where gamers dont rule the world :(

Reactions: Norris

Deleted member 397813

Global Dingus
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Think it's time for a reshuffle, guys. Expecting all the downvotes and dick replies to this, but you know it's true. There's one mod on here who's really kind. The rest? Absolute passive-aggressive dicks who abuse their power, and attempt to quiet people they simply "dislike".
It's real childish. What a horrible set of moderators who abuse their "power".
Beyond ridiculous. Absolutely asinine. Time to get some new mods. Because most of the ones here are like Bortz 2.0.; Passive aggressive, rude assholes.
I can say that because I'm not just saying it with intent to insult. I'm saying it because the mods here are actually incredibly incompetent, they pick and choose what rules they follow, and let some slide, while they don't let others. It's incredibly biased, and the mods here need to be clean housed.
Don't get pissy with me as a reply, just to hold your pride. Accept it to be true, because you know it is, and act like fucking mature moderators, and do your job, without bias.
Jesus this is fucking crazy...
Take this opportunity to read this as feedback, instead of trying to shut me out. I've talked with quite a few others who feel the same. If you just shut this feedback out, and talk back to me, you're proving my point. Grow up, and do your job. Thanks.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

slimbizzy

call me watchu want
Trophies
Website
linktr.ee
XP
Country
Canada
a classic-

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Vila_

Spanish code for Spanisher codecs
Trophies
Website
vilagamer999.github.io
XP
Country
Spain
🚨🚨CALLING ALL TENCENT GAMERS🚨🚨 JOHN XINA 🇨🇳🍦LOST HIS SOCIAL CREDIT 🤯 🤭AND NEEDS YOUR HELP TO GET IT BACK 👍👍🇨🇳 ALL HE NEEDS IS THE 1️⃣2️⃣ DIGITS ON YOUR SOCIAL CREDIT CARD 💳 ALONG WITH THE EXPIRATION DATE 📅 AND THOSE 3️⃣ WACKY DIGITS ON THE BACK 🇨🇳🇨🇳🇨🇳🍦

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to attend anyone vising the EOF to keep the general site rules in mind.
The content posted has spiraled out of control and this is where I draw a line.

Sexual content is a clear no on this site, we have minors here.
Anyone posting any questionable images, gifs or videos will get themselves up to a month long suspension or possible ban.
You have been warned.

Spam in the form of multiple threads and quick succession posting will be seen the same as spamming outside of the EOF and will be dealt with accordingly.

Those that like bomb and notify spam may end up getting their like ability removed.

TL;DR site rules still apply to the EOF
:arrow: The Rules

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1