Gaming Copy DSi Game from game card to SD card

BeAHacker666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi everyone, I want to copy a game from a game card (DSi game) to my SD card, I know how to if it's installed on your 3DS. But I don't have one installed on my 3DS. And I can't afford the E-Shop games because I currently don't have a credit card.

So, if it's possible. Please tell me.

chezBA14

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, I want to copy a game from a game card (DSi game) to my SD card, I know how to if it's installed on your 3DS. But I don't have one installed on my 3DS. And I can't afford the E-Shop games because I currently don't have a credit card.

So, if it's possible. Please tell me.

Its not entirely clear what it is you are asking. Do you want to extract/dump the .nds file from the game cart on to your SD card in your 3DS? For what reason? What do you plan to do with the .nds file? You cant play it unless you have cfw which i presume you dont from your mention of eshop. Also you cant download ds or dsi games from the eshop anyway.

BeAHacker666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a normal DSi Game on a normal card and I need it on my sd card so I can install homebrew so I can play my favority games for free instead of paying like 200 dollars. And it's needed to be a bin file like in the tutorial of sthetix (latest tutorial for the 3ds). And I know I can't download DSi games from the eshop, but I hope I don't need to buy one because I already have one on my DSi game card.

Maybe also important: I have a Old 2DS on firmware 11.6.0-39E

Last edited by BeAHacker666,

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a normal DSi Game on a normal card and I need it on my sd card so I can install homebrew so I can play my favority games for free instead of paying like 200 dollars. And it's needed to be a bin file like in the tutorial of sthetix (latest tutorial for the 3ds). And I know I can't download DSi games from the eshop, but I hope I don't need to buy one because I already have one on my DSi game card.

Maybe also important: I have a Old 2DS on firmware 11.6.0-39E
What your asking is no. You cannot put a dsi game on the sd card and use it for dsiwarehax. Also dont use guides like that. Use https://3ds.hacks.guide/ also, there is seedminer that needs only one console you can check at https://gbatemp.net/threads/seedminer-single-system-dsiware-injection.495685/

BeAHacker666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah I know there is a seedminer that needs only one console. In the same tutorial. But if I could better trust 3ds.hacks.guide I will use that.

BeAHacker666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
And is there a way to buy one WITHOUT credit card of gift card? I don't have a credit card and if I buy a gift card of $15 is throw away $13 because the game costs only $2

mike a

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well don't know what kind of Giftcard you are trying to get but look up ptd sites online like Prizerebel or something do some surveys and get a giftcard that way

BeAHacker666

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thx, normally that kind of sites only give US giftcards away. But I live in the EU. But nvm. I found an R4 RTS idon'tknowtheexactname for $5.00 on Ali Express.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr