Gaming Copy a Backup Wii Game?

boxhunter91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got backups of many games but don't have the ISO's anymore. How do I go about recopying the image and burning it? I only have one dvd drive aswell.

Thanks in advance.

boxhunter.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Unless you have one of the specific LG drives, you can't even read the disc, so let alone make an iso.

Bob Evil

The Department of Home-Made Insecurity
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Giga_Gaia said:
Unless you have one of the specific LG drives, you can't even read the disc, so let alone make an iso.

You can copy a copy, just not an original without a specific drive ... he should be fine .. he just needs to fire up ImgBurn, and change the mode to 'Read' ...

boxhunter91

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeh I changed mode to read and i click READ and then it says Access is denied
frown.gif

heyyouguys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
thebobevil said:
Giga_Gaia said:

You can copy a copy, just not an original without a specific drive ... he should be fine .. he just needs to fire up ImgBurn, and change the mode to 'Read' ...

I second thebobevil, works just fine with imgburn. I have done this a few times. Get the latest one, as it is free. Choose 'create image file from disc' from the new front end menu 'EZ-Mode Picker'. Afterwards, you reburn that image you just made (4x max).

Rice923

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try starting up Imgburn, then selecting the "create image file from disc" option. Then put your backup into your dvd drive. After it's ready, start it. When it's done, you should have an image file (ISO) wherever you saved it to. Its pretty standard procedure, hope it works.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyqoIMLQTzE