The Gbatemp HRManager
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
lego08.gif

laugh.gif

BTW why does google change his logo every now and then? I bet they are bored....

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
oOw thats why! 50 years of lego.. Who played with lego in their youth? Idid
biggrin.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
BTW why does google change his logo every now and then? I bet they are bored....

They do it on anniversaries of something. Just hover the mouse over the image to find out what it is, because they always put it in the alt tag.
correction: hovering a link or an image doesn't show you what's in the "alt" tag, it shows what's in the "title" attribute of an or tag
wink.gif

The alt tag is used when the picture can't be displayed for a reason (404) or another (image to big, etc.)
It's also used when copying/pasting a text containing an image to the clipboard. In rich text format, the image is actually copied; with plain text only the content of the alt tag is copied.

Destructobot

Crave the Hammer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I still have a drawer full of Lego blocks.

Costello: That's how it's supposed to work, but IE shows the 'alt' name when the 'title' is left blank, which has led most of the people that do web design to incorrectly use 'alt' instead of 'title'.

Skye07

Trophies
Website
www.skyon.be
XP
Country
Belgium
I've seen a site with all logo's Google ever used and the ones that were rejected for use, I don't know the URL though but I bet you can easily find it with a search.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't bought or played with a Lego set in a very very long time up until about 2 weeks ago. I picked up the teeny $10 set of Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade where he busts through the German checkpoint on the 2 seater motorcycle with his father (with another German on bike in pursuit.) It's a neat little set I wanted to toss on my desk at work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Apply snorgle to pinfor.