Cool Idea for Jam Sessions

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Batman55, Jun 30, 2008.

Jun 30, 2008

Cool Idea for Jam Sessions by Batman55 at 2:20 AM (1,046 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Batman55
    OP

Member Batman55 GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Wouldn't it be cool if someone hacked Jam Sessions so you could use the Guitar Grip to change the notes? Like it would be:
    green - up
    red - left
    yellow - right
    blue - down

And then you would press 2 buttons for the diagonal notes. You would strum it sideways, but thats how you do it in GH anyways, so anyone with the grip would already be familiar with it.

However, I am hopeless with rom hacking and stuff, so this is just like a what if discussion.

2. BakuFunn

Member BakuFunn Flameproof.

United States
    Yeah, it would be cool, but it would be overly uncomfortable. Nice idea, i thought of it before, but not how to maybe implement it.

Some one might be able to (not me [​IMG]) just to map the direction buttons onto the guitar grip, it would be easy (For a hacker [​IMG]) Then basically, the diagonals would literally be 2 buttons pushed down.

On another note (No pun intended), i thought Jam Sessions was stupid because it DIDN'T have an attachment.

I mean, you COULD configure which direction is what note. Jam Sessions had a menu for that.

3. Gagarin

Member Gagarin GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Hacking Jam Session to be played with GH grip would be something cool...
    I hope someone will do it some day.

4. Curley5959

Member Curley5959 CCC Member!

Australia
    sounds like an idea for a hacker!! Thats not me!! [​IMG] I cant program or hack for crap!! [​IMG]

5. OSW

Former Staff OSW Wii King

Australia
    well there are action replay codes to utilize other accessories, so surely it's possible if someone attempts to hack it.