Hacking Cooking mama, black screen

lepz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I searched but I didn't find anything directly relating to my actual problem. I downloaded cooking mama, and big brain academy, which seem to be ntsc by the game id. They are both cisos, so I converted big brain academy to iso and burned to a disc, which in the past has worked with other games. This game, however, didn't work, and it wouldn't load from the disc channel. I thought it was just a problem of the DC, so I used configurable usb loader to load it, and it was just the black screen. My wii is a USA wii, and the TV is ntsc. I have tried multiple things to try to fix it, but nothing seems to work. I forced ntsc, pal 50 and 60, tvvid, video patch, all that stuff. Anti 002 error, and no ios reload also, but no luck. Cooking mama just has a white screen when it starts. I have waninkoko's rev 17 and cioscorp 3.6 Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
must be a bad dump of the game. try to have a new backup of the game. by the way, if you have not played this game yet, this cooking mama game sucks. you are just wasting your efforts for this game.

lepz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright, I got a new backup of the game. I'll try that later. Yea, I assumed it was a bad game, based on the poor ratings, but just something new to try. I'll post later with results on the new backup. Thanks

EDIT: It works fine, must have been a bad copy like you said. Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.