Dark-Aries

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible with Starfall?

I might want to buy a wii for some relatives in Europe and if I could just buy one here and then flip it over to Euro firmware that would cool.

Mind you I already know how to get Twilight and everything. I'm just wondering if it's possible to flip between the two firmwares.

Also would this make the output of the wii Pal?

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
You can do this all with Any Region Changer. Change Firmware, video output... make sure to read everything when using ARC!

dai-a

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
But I don't recommend sending them a region changed wii. Because a nintendo update will brick them.
(I'm pretty sure that this only happens if the wii is region changed. I've heard it coming from Korean wiis. Maybe it only happens to Korean wiis?)

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
dai-a said:
But I don't recommend sending them a region changed wii. Because a nintendo update will brick them.
(I'm pretty sure that this only happens if the wii is region changed. I've heard it coming from Korean wiis. Maybe it only happens to Korean wiis?)

Nah, I did a region change on a black JPN Wii to EUR and updated it via official server(when 4.1 was latest FW) and it didnt brick. So I guess this is only with KOR Wiis...

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
G0dLiKe said:
dai-a said:

Nah, I did a region change on a black JPN Wii to EUR and updated it via official server(when 4.1 was latest FW) and it didnt brick. So I guess this is only with KOR Wiis...
me too have a jpn wii region changed to usa and no problems for official update during system menu 4.0 was new.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol