Converting Rudolph's saves to NDStation saves

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by Arphahat, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Arphahat
    OP

Arphahat Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 18, 2007
    United States
    I'm not even sure what I'm asking makes sense, but here it goes, anyway.

In another thread, I posted that I was having trouble with saves disappearing from my 3in1. It was suggested that I try NDStation. It looks like the NDstation is successful at saving and loading and the saves are not disappearing. However, when I look at Rudolph's tool, the Save information tells me that it is empty, even though I can still save and load the game. So, does the NDStation use the 3in1 save battery, or does it save directly to the microSD (I am using an R4)?

I made a lot of progress in the game using Rudolph's tool and I'd like to port that save to the NDStation save. Can I do this? How can I do this?

2. MaNsiu58

MaNsiu58 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 5, 2007
    Senegal
    Is there a way for this?

3. .::5pYd3r::.

.::5pYd3r::. Viva La Pizza

Jun 2, 2007
    The GREAT Southern Land :D
    I think you use a hex editor to add/subtract the extra/missing bytes

4. 4saken

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Nov 28, 2006
    Destructobot released a save "converter" program which is able to pad the extra junk onto the end of a save file to be compatible with whichever slot 1 flash card you need. Otherwise you may edit it yourself to the appropriate size (the size of the automatic slot 1 saves)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice