Gaming Converting Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy replays?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey y'all.

I've got some frankly bloody epic replay data on my SD card from my recent playthrough of Ace Combat Assault Horizon Legacy, and I want to post it on YouTube or some such place, if only for bragging rights. Seriously, the 1 VS 100 mission with me in the XFA-27 is pretty sweet footage. Thing is, I have absolutely NO idea how to start. Hell, I'm not even absolutely certain exactly which file it is on my card, since the 3DS names them 0168694792.file and such. I could take a guess that it'd be the largest file in the 'Extra Data' section.

Is it even possible to convert this file and post it somewhere, or should I simply give up? Re-recording it on a camera phone or some such would look utterly crap-tacular, so I'd prefer to avoid that. Any ideas/suggestions?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
There's no actual video file to speak of though, it's all jibberish file names like 0658659.file. There's not even any real way to tell which folder the Ace Cobat data is in since they're all labelled the same too. I was hoping someone had already tried it. It's not a video I've take with the 3DS so to speak, it's saved replay data from the game itself.

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
I'm not really sure where chavo even got the idea that the game saves actual video on the SD card instead of just recording enemy and player actions. Which is what the game actually does. The replays you see is just the game restarting the level and playing back actions, so you and the AI go through the same routes, do the same stuff you did at the same time you did it in. Same goes for bullets and missiles, etc.

Your best bet is to have a capture device -- but that's an extremely expensive way to go about it. Crystal quality though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm back