Homebrew Convert .wav to bcwav/ cwav (I need this so I can modify KH 3D Battle Voices)

KHDecoder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, for those that don't know me I am a Kingdom Hearts modder. I have done many KH Mods in the past, including the 3DS title Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. Now I extracted all of the battle voices and the voice files themselves are literally .bcwav. I wrote down the offsets so I can easily hex edit them in just like I did some KH 358/2 Days voice mods. Some of the voice mods I have did with that game can be seen here:

Here are the Japanese Battle Voices for Sora I have extracted:

There is a tool called the ctr_WaveConverter32.exe. Does anyone have it?

Here is a voice mod release I did with Sora and Ansem for Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories as well

If anyone has a way of converting to bcwav I'd appreciate it and I'd release my voice mods. I have a few in mind including Billy Zane as Ansem, KH 1 or 2 battle voices for Sora, Riku, Pete, Ursula, and Xemnas. And a bonus voice mod that includes RECOM battle voices for Ansem.

Some KH 3D Mods I am known for:

Last edited by KHDecoder,

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember that program is illegal to give/link/share from one to another (ctr_WaveConverter32.exe) since it's a special tool or something like that, you can find it online but that's pretty much all I can tell you. (Deep searching)

D

Deleted User

I believe YATA+ (for Windows) can convert .wav to .bcwav and back. With a Google search for a very specific "bin of pasting", though (ryanrocks is your friend), you may be able to find the 3DS CTR SDK, containing the executable you have previously mentioned. It is considered piracy, however - don't get caught! (Or don't do it at all, which is probably the preferred option.)

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe YATA+ (for Windows) can convert .wav to .bcwav and back. With a Google search for a very specific "bin of pasting", though (ryanrocks is your friend), you may be able to find the 3DS CTR SDK, containing the executable you have previously mentioned. It is considered piracy, however - don't get caught! (Or don't do it at all, which is probably the preferred option.)

YATA+ can convert .waw to .bcwaw, but you still need the program (ctr_WaveConverter32.exe)

KHDecoder

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never-mind, I already got the tool now. And I replaced a single voice file as a test, but now I am going to do legit KH 3D Voice mods starting with Billy Zane as Ansem (KH 1 Voice Actor and Battle Voices). I replaced "Protect me!" with "Come Guardian!" here:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night