Homebrew Convert Project 64 Saves and Wii64/NOT64

jrf2021

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone found a way to convert Project 64 eep saves to Wii64/NOT64 eep saves? I'm trying to convert my Mario Party 1, Mario Party 2, and Mario Party 3 saved game files to work with my NOT64 emulator.
I've changed the file names to match with the rom games names with no success. Thanks:)

Attachments

• marioparty saves.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 148

Wiimpathy

Trophies
XP
Country
France
No, I'm not familiar with this. How do I use it?
It's a command line tool. If on Windows :

- Download the .exe
- Copy the sbn64.exe in the folder containing your saves.
- Open command prompt. With Windows+R keys, then type cmd and OK. Or just open it in the Start menu.
- Once the prompt is open, go to your folder. Type cd and drag & drop your folder on the prompt window. Press Enter.
- Convert your save by typing:
Code:
sbn64.exe -i marioparty.eep -o marioparty.sav -s pj64 -d wii64

Note that I can't guarantee it's actually working since I haven't tried the save in Wii64.

Satou

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about in reverse? I want to convert my Wii64 save into a proper N64 save file to use on a real cart

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
What about in reverse? I want to convert my Wii64 save into a proper N64 save file to use on a real cart
Swap the -i and -o, and -s and -d for the reverse (convert Wii64 .sav into PJ64 .eep)
Can't say what format will work on a real cart though. I suppose that if your Wii64 save doesn't work on a real cart as is, then a PJ64 save might work as they are both to my knowledge raw saves, so as long as the byte order is correct it should work.

ggEZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Any help? It says that the .exe file is not recognized as an executable command, program or file
bn-logo-letter-monogram-slash-with-modern-logo-designs-template-vector-358188899.jpg

Last edited by ggEZ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls