Convert PAL to NTSC-U savefile for GH:A?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by CosmoKramer, Jul 4, 2008.

1. CosmoKramer
    OP

CosmoKramer GBAtemp Regular

May 6, 2008
    United States
    I was wondering if it's possible to convert a Guitar Hero: Aerosmith PAL savefile to NTSC-U. I've been playing the PAL version for about 2 weeks now and the main reason i want to convert is because i don't wanna lose all my scores. I got the NTSC-U version today and fiddled around with both savefiles in my hex editor to compare the differences and made some changes, But i had no luck getting it to work and it says that the savefile is corrupted when i load the game. I'm pretty sure that all the career/quickplay scores are stored in the GH3PROGR file and the online info is stored in the PLAYERIN file. I just need my scores carried over and don't care too much about the online info, since i can create a new profile on the NTSC-U version. Is it even possible to convert it?

I've uploaded both savefiles to mediafire as a zip file. If anyone want's to take a look at them, I would SOOOO appreciate it. Thank you.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ysyjtzeittj

2. CosmoKramer
    OP

CosmoKramer GBAtemp Regular

May 6, 2008
    United States
    Somebody.... Anybody? [​IMG]

3. JPdensetsu

JPdensetsu GBAtemp Addict

Feb 2, 2008
    Taiwan
    Taipei
    I think so ... [​IMG]
    yes

4. harrybuttox

harrybuttox GBAtemp Regular

Apr 29, 2008
    United States
    God we need a save game converter...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice