Hardware Controller Adaptors

rich333

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, so there are plenty of adapters out to use different controllers on the Wii, either to be plugged into the Wiimote or Gamecube.

I hope to have them all listed here, and have it confirmed by members if they work well. I will updated this post with any extra info regarding this. If there are any new adaptors or ones which i have missed please let me know so i can update this post.

4in11.jpg

Availble on Ebay, NES/SNES/SEGA/N64 to Wiimote
N64 Controller does NOT work correctly

wiisnesretroport.jpg

Retro Port (retrousb.com) Have released 2 seperate adaptors one for NES & SNES. Both plug into the Gamecube controller port. Confirmed Wroking.

2.jpg

Mayflash have released a NES/SNES adaptor for the Wiimote. Unconfrirmed

retro_adapter-thumb-550x364-20903.jpg

Innex Retro Adapter is NES/SNES/N64 to Gamecube adaptor. Unconfirmed.

s-IMG_1107.jpg

Majikaruui - PS2 to Gamecube Adaptor. Unconfirmed

sku_23206_1.jpg

on dealextreme.com - PS2 to Wiimote adaptor. Confirmed working

th_n64_to_gc_adap.jpg

raphnet-tech.net has 2 seperate adaptors. N64 to Gamecube & Sega to Gamecube. Both confirmed working.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just got one of these for $4 including shipping from ebay and it works pretty good.
ec0159eh0061ed0261.jpg

it works in official games, bootmii, HBC, Wii64, ect. the only things about it are getting used to the button mapping, and having to press L & R down completely for them to register. im sure in a week ill get used to those things though.

afaelr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Mayflash NES/SNES adaptor for the Wiimote. I Have one and SNES port works fine. NES untested.
bought on divineo.cn

i also have this one
Photo_4887400.jpg

works with some delay

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
EMS Production Ltd. has some adapters. Can't vouche for them, as I don't have them, but if they are anything like EMS's NDS Backup Adapter, they work spectacularly.

Magic Path (PlayStation to GCN/Wii)
magicpath.jpg

Classic Linker (PlayStation/Classic Controller to GCN/Wii)
linker.jpg

Classic Linker Plus (PlayStation/Classic Controller to GCN/Wii)
linkerplus.jpg

Classic Linker N64 (PlayStation/Classic Controller/N64 to GCN/Wii)
linkern64.jpg

roguetrip

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giantpune said:
i just got one of these for $4 including shipping from ebay and it works pretty good.
ec0159eh0061ed0261.jpg

it works in official games, bootmii, HBC, Wii64, ect. the only things about it are getting used to the button mapping, and having to press L & R down completely for them to register. im sure in a week ill get used to those things though.

Do you still have this seller saved, I can't seem to find them. Thanks?

EDIT: Nevermind, I thought that was SNES! But it is PS2, not a bad price though!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: wait...my gbatemp acc is almost 10 yrs old lmao