Gaming Control Type C on Re:Revelations proves Circle Pad Pro is useless

flaboy909

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As soon as I tried type c controls on the Resident Evil Revelations demo I wondered why anyone would even consider the circle pad pro. It's a pretty versatile control scheme. It allows moving while shooting with ease and I find myself pulling off headshots and pinpoint aiming easier with said scheme. Hopefully Metal Gear Solid 3DS will have a similar control scheme to control type c.

Edit: Meant circle pad PRO in the title.

Reactions: 1 person

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As soon as I tried type c controls on the Resident Evil Revelations demo I wondered why anyone would even consider the circle pad pro. It's a pretty versatile control scheme. It allows moving while shooting with ease and I find myself pulling off headshots and pinpoint aiming easier with said scheme. Hopefully Metal Gear Solid 3DS will have a similar control scheme.

objection-vector.png

The title says type C proves circle pad useless
yet in your text it seems like ur praising it... "Hopefully Metal Gear Solid 3DS will have a similar control scheme."
Am i missing something?

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
The title says type C proves circle pad useless
yet in your text it seems like ur praising it... "Hopefully Metal Gear Solid 3DS will have a similar control scheme."
Am i missing something?

Yes, and it was right under your nose. He was refering to the control scheme that doesn't use the circle pad pro that he hopes would be used in MGS 3DS.

Reactions: 1 person

DaggerV

Archmagi of the Emerald Moon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trying to get back into my N64 control scheme where you move with left and aim with right four buttons. I used to be king at shooters with that, but I'm too used to newer setups to go back.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Type C controls are the best for the demo, but I'd still rather use the circle pad pro. But even more I'd rather have buttons tailored for a touchscreen based camera control (type A has a touchscreen camera but you still aim with circle pad in first person so you can't move)

Fyrus

Artilleur Carmin
Trophies
XP
Country
France
OH MY DAYZ
I totally overlooked the word pro.
:glare: This isnt the first time i've overlooked small details
Still. It was nice to Object to something while i still had confidence
phoenix-sheepish(a).gif

I say 50% Penalty !
Sprite-judge.gif

Although yes, what does the control type C is exactly ? Aiming with the Touchscreen ? More precisions please, if you don't mind.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)