Contribution > Requests = Good Forum

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by teq, May 24, 2008.

May 24, 2008
  1. teq
    OP

Member teq GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Maybe it's just me, but it seems like this forum is overrun with newcomers who have no problem being spoonfed information.

If I look back, my first post here didn't have a single question in it. Instead, I answered questions for the aforementioned people. It gets pretty rediculous when you have several threads asking the same question and several different people having to answer them. It seems like a waste, if you ask me.

Newbies: First instinct should NOT be to post a thread. Use the Search function and stickies -- that's what they're there for.

2. TheWingless

Member TheWingless Wafuu~

United States
    I agree, though this probably is in the wrong section. I think they skipped over the rules and just posted a few things that don't even make sense/break the rules about useful posts. If they are posting to look like they are a part of the community, they should know that the rules for the AceKard 2 quiz states that there is no restricts on new member groups. Hopefully some of them that win won't be asking for help that can be searched.

3. tredes

Member tredes GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    i agree to, there are way to many single stupid question threads...learn to search!

4. teq
    OP

Member teq GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Grammar counts, too.

5. killplaystation

Member killplaystation GBAtemp Fan

United States
    YOU Count too! [​IMG]