OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
randomgaming.tk
XP
Country
Canada
I would love to see a new cheat.at or usrcheat.dat that supports contra4, dementium, and some others. anyone able to help me? (I havent had any luck with the crappy code editor they give you)

btw.. some of my games are the UE version. I assume that I need to update cheat.dat with US and UE (united states and european) codes.

btw when was that new versin of the r4ds firmware supposed to be out??? was mentioned onths ago...
dry.gif

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Whoa, there's like 5 threads with people screaming about the kernel. And I can bet that without clicking that link, it's Grimalkin's thread with all the dat. Hot topic.

I'm stuck at the very first level in Contra.
frown.gif
Guess that I just play Japanese games better, even though I can't read it.
wtf.gif

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Of course its Grimalkin's thread
tongue.gif
I beat it, took a lot of mindlessness. (I do better when I just stop thinking and just do.)

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't really beat games; I try, and if i get stuck, I say eff this, I'm getting a save file.

Your name's awesome, bangbanger.Â
biggrin.gif

I hardly ever beat games, usually I will get towards the end and get bored of it and move on to something new. I have only beat like 10 games in my life, and come close to beating like 100 games! My attention span is really bad, as I will get bored of things really fast. But yeah Contra 4 is one of the hardest games i've seen in a while.

thanks
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y