Hacking Contra 4 freezing

SargeSmash

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A curious issue I just ran into: Contra 4 is freezing on me, in the exact same spot.

While playing on Normal mode, when you reach the waterfall, when the first boulder starts dropping, the game freezes. The music continues to play, but that's it. Nothing but a restart helps at that point.

The curious thing is, I'm using a 1GB Japanese Kingston, and the game is untrimmed. And obviously, an R4.

Anyone else experiencing the same issues?

FinalSlash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't gotten that far in to the game yet but the only problem I found is when I attempt to play mutli-player with my friend it gives me communication error and when I retry it the game froze. Anyone had this problem yet
unsure.gif

Ad_Enuff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
A curious issue I just ran into:Â Contra 4 is freezing on me, in the exact same spot.

While playing on Normal mode, when you reach the waterfall, when the first boulder starts dropping, the game freezes. The music continues to play, but that's it. Nothing but a restart helps at that point.

The curious thing is, I'm using a 1GB Japanese Kingston, and the game is untrimmed. And obviously, an R4.

Anyone else experiencing the same issues?

Have you verified the ROM using clrMAMEpro and ADVANsCEne's latest DAT? If its corrupt you will know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr