Continue the Story! Game

NeoSupaMario

GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you make up a story from the point where the last poster left of.
For example:
Poster 1: there once was a girl who had a bread basket

Poster 2: and she was walking through the woods

I'll start.

There once was a little boy

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
"Meth? Where's the meth?!?" Replied p1ng, kicking the door open. "Noobs shan't defy my stash!" It was then when he realized that this whole operation was supposed to be a secret - he just revealed the underground GBATemp drug ring which he's sworn to protect, all by himself. "...you said "meta", not "meth", huh... Well, tough... because you will not leave this room alive..." His hand closed on the handle of his machinegun, his shaky pointing finger pressed againts the trigger...

Reactions: 1 person

NeoSupaMario

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He then decides that prowler was the only guilty person and left everyone else alive but with a stern warning. He said in a strong voice:

nryn99

desu~
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
being everything squarey and all, he thought "this might be the digital world, gotta find my partner digimon."

NeoSupaMario

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then the voice of NeoSupaMario boomed overhead saying: "I like how this storys beginning so if u don't like it don't be a lazyass and sit there and say "I don't like it" cuz u DO have the power to change the story. Just not from the beginning."

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
NeoSupaMario then took a deep sigh, a simple moment for which he left his guard down. For it was then that the expired milk carton that lay innocently beside him transformed into a bright orange costumed ninja.

NeoSupaMario

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He then thought, "I like navy blue better" and Poof! The ninja costume was navy blue. "next person who attacks me gets the CQC treatment from my new ninja guardian." he proclaimed.

Oh! Did I mention that my ninja is riding a miniature dinosaur with wings like a boss?

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
"Doesn't matter what I wear or what you make me do, I'm still naruto, BELIEVE IT!!!" blurted the inane and almost aggravating ninja.
It was then that he rode of into the sunset in search for a facility to channel the flow of fecal matter that would flow, like a volcano on the verge of eruption.
His legend would be passed on to generations in forewarning kids of the dangers of consuming expired milk.

It is said that if you tip your ear very closely to an expired milk carton, you can still here the words "believe it"...

D

Deleted-236924

And then, after a few hours, a voice came back and said "If you dislike the story from the previous thread, you don't have to create a new thread just because YOU don't like the story, YOU have the power to change it, just not from the beginning."
Then the voice added "I don't see how changing the story makes me a lazyass, but K."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Wut.